the bomb

More jedfest 2004 aka downieville pics

Well, it took a while to get the photos together, but here they are. Not anywhere near as good as some of the other photos, but cool all the same. Scott takes some great close ups of flowers (I don't seem to have a knack for it).

Scott and I had a great time. Thanks to Jed and Suzy for puting it all together. This is our 3rd gathering, so it's good to see familiar faces, and get to know people a little better. Then there are are the new people you meet. I've really been suprised and amazed by the overall generosity and cool attitude of everyone I've met. It's been a kick!

Friday, we took pauley creek, 2nd and the bottom of first. We lingered at the lake for a while. Just as you get to the view of deer lake, the wind dies down. It was perfect, so we relaxed and enjoyed the view..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Womanhood ain't for sissies.- oldbroad

the bomb

the bridge on pauley creek

We took this trail last year, and just couldn't get over it. So much beautiful scenerey and riding goodness. I did a lot better on the jeep road this year. Sometimes I can't believe how much my riding has progressed. A bigger tire up front has really made a difference too. I got a fairly decent shot of Scott on a rock face along the jeep road. Just a little too early I think.

The bridge on pauley creek is awsome, and the site of many pics. We spent quite a bit of time relaxing there too, and took some photos.

the bomb

sumo

Sat we rode butcher. Started out with uncle mtb and steve wolff and aussie bob. Scott caught up with them a few times, between waiting for me , but I have to say, I was flying! A very good run for me and I had a blast.

We finished the ride with aussie bob, Impy, Richelle, and fellow who's name escapes me. We made it back to dville in 4 hours. I don't know how you people go so fast

We got a few sumo pics. These 4 are of the showdown between fred da trog and zonic man. I was dying laughing.

the bomb

nice shoes

and finally, zonic man admiring fp's shoes. I had a pair just like that in the sixth grade (haven't seen a turquoise pair since).

Thanks everybody, we had a blast.

Ride what you want!!
    There was a pretty serious stare down between Jed and Fred. I can't remember who won the battle, but it was good stuff.

george
    Trogs: Too Tough for Carbon Fiber

mtbr dismember

Nice to meet you

I did that Pauley Creek jeep trail and second divide two years ago and they were killers. I felt like I was flying too but UncleMTB could have left me in the dust anytime he wanted.

Jed Peters
    Quote Originally Posted by george_da_trog
    There was a pretty serious stare down between Jed and Fred. I can't remember who won the battle, but it was good stuff.

george
    Fred worked me.

I think it was the ponytail.

Fartographer

Nice Pictures!

It's always cool to see other people's pictures - especially when they look at stuff that I don't notice. You've got an eye for the details. It's sorta nice to see some flowers and pure landscape photos in the midst of all this mountain bike crap
    Back of the camera, back of the pack.

Sweat is just fat crying.

Wtf?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by pfunk
    and finally, zonic man admiring fp's shoes. I had a pair just like that in the sixth grade (haven't seen a turquoise pair since).

Thanks everybody, we had a blast.
    That was a headbutt, dammit! I demand a rematch!

Them shoes were $5. I bought 3 pair.

Pice nics.

fp
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)