Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Addicted to Dirt

Let's see some Christmas presents

My lovely wife surprised me with a sweet set of American Classic hubs. She rocks!
    Let's see what you got...
    Merry Christmas!

Want to vent?
    Nice Hubs.....

I got this......I think I drooled on it already.........but then again I was drunk from excessive christmas wine intake....

"I'm supa-fly TNT, I'm tha guns of the navarone!"

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    I haven't taken a photo of it yet, but I am ecstatic that I finally got a rack for my car. It's taking me time to get the basic biking gear and goodies, but little by little, I am getting there. This one will go on the rear of my hatchback, and handles two bikes. Works for me, since I'm almost always biking alone.

mtbr member
    Finally got a shock pump!

On your left!!!!!
    Here's my gift.The only problem is I can't stand riding geared mtn bikes. I'll ride it a few times and it'll start collecting dust like the bikes before it.Maybe this one will be different. I'm very thankfull I got the bike but this is a yearly thing I go through.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm poor, broke,busted,disgusted and can't be trusted!

Every man belieives in something and I believe I'll have one more beer.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by saviour machine
    Here's my gift.The only problem is I can't stand riding geared mtn bikes. I'll ride it a few times and it'll start collecting dust like the bikes before it.Maybe this one will be different. I'm very thankfull I got the bike but this is a yearly thing I go through.

I'll spare you the agony of riding a geared bike. I'll give you fifty american dollars for it.

Turner Homer
    I recieved a fuji cross comp from my parents, and it is very nice. I will take some pics of it tommrow. Also it is raining and the snow is melting, so I also consider that a gift, because I could actually ride on the trail without going slow. I hope everyone had a good Christmas or holiday.
    Dave

Occidental Tourist
    my soon to be most utilized xmas gift
    This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?

me like bikes
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker1973
    I'll spare you the agony of riding a geared bike. I'll give you fifty american dollars for it.
    i'll give you 500 dollars and a good ol american high five!!! what do you think?

wg
    Fermented Grain Sampler
    my gift.....it'll start collecting dust like the bikes before it.Maybe this one will be different. I'm very thankfull I got the bike but this is a yearly thing I go through.
    Not sure I understand here. Are you complaining? So, you annually get a new bike that you don't want? If their collecting dust, sell 'em off.
    Don't harsh my mello

ride hard take risks
    I know a 17 year kid that need a good XC race bike!

Don't be a sheep
    Sep 2004
    Who buys a $5500.00 bicycle for someone that they don't want..........every year? Sounds like you have some communication problems in your household.
    "Do not touch the trim"

mtbr member
    This is my present

ride Downhill.

I like to ride my bike.

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Back2Kill
    Finally got a shock pump!

Yep, me too!!!! In the cold weather if you bottom out the shock looses like 5psi, so I was at about 45psi or less. Finally!!!!!!!!!
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

Drinker w/ Riding Problem

I got Power!

after seven days of no electricity after our ice storm, camping in our house in the freezing weather kinda sucked, but two days before Christmas...Boom power! oh yeah, got a Cookie dough colored Marz All Mountain 1 fork for my Ellsworth. Thanks Santa

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    I know a 17 year kid that need a good XC race bike!
    I know a 15 year old in that situation- Me!

mtbr member
    If you think riding a geared bike is so terrible, I'll take a hit and trade you my SS for that!

I am lost, I'm no guide

my gift

was the excitement of my 5 year old w/ her first "mountain bike." She's stoked! The pic's aren't the best, but you can see the excitement in her face i one of the pic's. She's still figuring out the handbrakes, and gears.

Her happyness made the xmas day the greatest!

Oh yea, I got a pair of wool Defeet's and NWD VI...
    There is no food served in Santa Cruz, the rangers just bulldozed it all. - jschwart73

Currently in Exile
    I got a set of cycleops rollers. Much better than the trainer for surviving long winters.
    "There are those who would say there's something pathological about the need to ride, and they're probably on to something. I'd wager though that most of the society-approved compulsions leave deeper scars in the psyche than a need to go and ride a bicycle on a mountain." Cam McRea

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by gobike
    was the excitement of my 5 year old w/ her first "mountain bike." She's stoked! The pic's aren't the best, but you can see the excitement in her face i one of the pic's. She's still figuring out the handbrakes, and gears. Her happyness made the xmas day the greatest!...
    Sweet bike, Haro makes some of the best MTB's now you can go out & race dad down the hills with a great big . Dont let your friends ride your new bike especially the boys, we can be bad . Merry Christmas & a wonderfull new year of riding!!

Florida Trail Monkey

From my new fiance

[QUOTE=ingluis]My lovely wife surprised me with a sweet set of American Classic hubs. She rocks!
    Let's see what you got...
    Merry Christmas!

I got this from my new fiance (I proposed Christmas morning. Great Christmas this year! )

Fisher 293. Stock for now. Can't think of anything I need to add/change except a decent saddle.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    after seven days of no electricity after our ice storm, camping in our house in the freezing weather kinda sucked, but two days before Christmas...Boom power! oh yeah, got a Cookie dough colored Marz All Mountain 1 fork for my Ellsworth. Thanks Santa
    Wow looking at a pic you truck came out ok, but cant see under the stump on the hood. Eat pleanty of cookies with that new fork. The new year ahead should look better then the last 9 days, Merry X-mas.

Formerly DMR For Life
    is that a second one hiding just outside of the pic there?
    lucky you
    DMR

lover of trees
    Oct 2005

... and if we just ... Aloha~

~Congrats Beck!! Tis the season. Is that the fiance's bike next to it?~

Hope everyone is faring well with the holidays! I bought myself a Christmas present but cheated and started riding a few days before Christmas...and boy was it worth it!!!

After 10-15 miles or so ice riding on Friday night my bum said no to the Selle Italia ti Flite gel. I splurged and got a Terry Fly ti that is more form fitting...not to mention that so far I love this bike. Now my rigid (ghetto) yet lovable ss, has some companionship in the stable.

Gotta love how environmentally friendly ice riding is too!
    Last edited by xc_xtc; 12-26-2005 at 09:48 PM.

Not Smart Enough to Quit

No problem!

Bring it up to the trail and I'll keep the dust knocked off of her for ya!
    The standing eight count & three knockdown rules are in effect on this trail.

http://compvelo.com/content/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast