Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Lance was never proven clean, he rorted the system and plenty knew about it.
    There was a mountain of talk about him being a drug cheat, and this is during his career,
    and now its been proven....
    Well, nothing has really been proven.

However, I have a feeling that will change after the Opera interview.

mtbr member
    [QUOTEBTW, just out of curiosity who here could name the 2nd place winner of every year from 1999 to 2005?][/QUOTE]

This is such a red herring. Who cares ? Lance cheated and ****ed people over. The guy does meet the criteria for sociopath.
    He seemed like such a great gift for cycling. Miracle one ball cancer man! However once you unwrap that wrapping paper and delve a bit furthur you realize how bad he is.

meh... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    yeah, you pretty much got us there....

after all, LA's dirty drugs tests have proven nothing.

his documented perjury have proven nothing.

his documented blackmailing, extortion, retaliation, and pay-offs has proven nothing.

his documented association with a known drug doctor and the money trail of over $1,000,000 leading from LA to ferarri.

the sworn testimony of 30+ people proves nothing either.

the fact that he willing accepted having his wins stripped and banned for life rather than face the evidence/testimony in an open hearing proves nothing.

the fact that he's considering coming clean now that he sees that in his benefit proves nothing.

my guess is that for LA's minions in his peanut gallery it will prove nothing even if he admits everything.
    "Knowledge is good." ~ Emil Faber

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by petersbike View Post
    [QUOTEBTW, just out of curiosity who here could name the 2nd place winner of every year from 1999 to 2005?]
    This is such a red herring. Who cares ? Lance cheated and ****ed people over. The guy does meet the criteria for sociopath.
    He seemed like such a great gift for cycling. Miracle one ball cancer man! However once you unwrap that wrapping paper and delve a bit furthur you realize how bad he is.[/QUOTE]

I like this whole "red herring" claim people are taking.

I have no answer, so I will claim red herring.

BTW, your second part of your response is what you would call a red herring. Just saying.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by monogod View Post
    yeah, you pretty much got us there....

after all, LA's dirty drugs tests have proven nothing.

his documented perjury have proven nothing.

his documented blackmailing, extortion, retaliation, and pay-offs has proven nothing.

his documented association with a known drug doctor and the money trail of over $1,000,000 leading from LA to ferarri.

the sworn testimony of 30+ people proves nothing either.

the fact that he willing accepted having his wins stripped and banned for life rather than face the evidence/testimony in an open hearing proves nothing.

the fact that he's considering coming clean now that he sees that in his benefit proves nothing.

my guess is that for LA's minions in his peanut gallery it will prove nothing even if he admits everything.
    You are mistaking "PROOF" for what we know to be probably true.
    What we see as probably true though is nothing more than a matter of opinion.

Would hate to see you on a jury.

meh... whatever
    I would bet money that lance not doping would have beaten every non doper.
    Lance not doping probably would have also beaten several of the dopers.
    yeah, as a clean rider he really handed everyone their ass by being nothing more than a pack filler who couldn't finish a tour.

Quote Originally Posted by kjuled
    However, I would bet the majority of us that say we would never do what Lance did would do exactly what Lance did if presented the opportunity.
    speak for yourself. i'd rather never be a contender than win like LA did. it's called personal integrity. read up on it some time, your pro-cheating position suggests you have little if any first hand knowledge.

If Lance would not have doped up, nobody would know his name at all.
    'nuff said.
    Last edited by monogod; 01-11-2013 at 11:41 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    yup.
    Double yup. Doping is the least of Lance's problems.
    Noogie...Noogie...Noogie.

meh... whatever
    You are mistaking "PROOF" for what we know to be probably true.
    What we see as probably true though is nothing more than a matter of opinion.

Would hate to see you on a jury.
    aw geez... you just pwned us again.

and here all this time we mistakenly believed documented perjury, documented failed drug tests, and documented money trails of cover-ups, bribes, and money funneled to a known drug doctor he swore to have no contact consisted of proof when the whole time they were nothing but a matter of opinion.

good thing you set us straight.

Rogue Exterminator
    speak for yourself. i'd rather never be a contender than win like LA did. it's called personal integrity. read up on it some time, your pro-cheating position suggests you have little if any first hand knowledge.
    So easily said when you are not even a contender.
    I also love how you assume what my position is just because I have an understanding of the other guys reasons and don't turn my back on him.

Walk a mile in a mans shoes before you judge him.
    If you busted your ass all your life to do things the right way only to fall short because the guys ahead of you were breaking the rules, I would bet money your "integrity" would fall short. Now, we could go round and round and you could claim whatever you want and I could claim whatever I want but when it comes right down to it, we will never know because neither of us are even contenders.

Desperation will make most men do what they otherwise would claim they never would do.

Rogue Exterminator
    aw geez... you just pwned us again.

and here all this time we mistakenly believed documented perjury, documented failed drug tests, and documented money trails of cover-ups, bribes, and money funneled to a known drug doctor he swore to have no contact consisted of proof when the whole time they were nothing but a matter of opinion.

good thing you set us straight.
    Awe geez, I am sawy, I feel so pwned now.

Lets throw out a whole thread of sarcasm and insults since we can't prove our point.

FYI, I believe he did dope.
    However unless you were there to see it first hand, it is opinion.

The difference is, I can separate factual proof from my opinion or belief.
    Not that I care, I believe he did do it.
    However, there still is no concrete proof that he did.

I believe he will eventually fess up and then we have that proof, but guess what, I still won't care.

meh... whatever
    So easily said when you are not even a contender.
    I also love how you assume what my position is
    you post what your position is. i have assumed nothing.

If you busted your ass all your life to do things the right way only to fall short because the guys ahead of you were breaking the rules, I would bet money your "integrity" would fall short.
    my guess is you are not a professional gambler. you like to throw "i would bet" around but the last few times you've done it here you've been on the losing end.

i could give you several very specific instances that would prove your last wager to be a losing one, but this isn't about me. nor will any amount of your floundering around wildly throwing red herring make it be.

btw... quite the contradiction you've introduced by admonishing me to "never judge a man..." but then turning around and doing that very thing by saying "i would bet your "integrity" would fall short".

which is it? don't judge a man or judge him? you can't have it both ways.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011

However, I have a feeling that will change after the Opera interview.
    Yes it has, have you been living under a rock the past year?
    Seriously, you want proof?
    There is a mountain of evidence, why are you so arrogant?

Rogue Exterminator
    I suppose we could just keep going round and round but I need to get up early to go biking. Now that they are busting all the dopers, I think I could be a contender.

No Stranger to danger....
    Awe geez, I am sawy, I feel so pwned now.

Lets throw out a whole thread of sarcasm and insults since we can't prove our point.

FYI, I believe he did dope.

Not that I care, I believe he did do it.

I believe he will eventually fess up and then we have that proof, but guess what, I still won't care.
    The USADA has a mountain of proof, some of it like phone records, doctors and first hand witnesses, paper trails, this is concrete proof, so much so that Lance would not face the proof on the big day...
    Lance is 100% guilty as charged, 100% there is no doubt in any rational persons mind..
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

meh... whatever
    those who disbelieve and/or disregard anything of which they lack first hand knowledge live in very tiny worlds.

using this logic history books are filled with mere opinion. the holocost? meh... mere opinion. space flight? unsubstantiated personal belief by kooks. some moron was on the news yesterday with an opinion there was a shooting in a california school. i guess we shouldn't believe it since we weren't there to see it first hand.

actually you cannot. when provided with factual proof you dismissed it as unsubstantiated opinion.

your refusal to acknowledge concrete proof does not negate it.

I believe he will eventually fess up and then we have that proof
    hmmmm. by your own logic it would stand to reason that since we weren't there to see it first hand we'll be bound to dismiss any confession from LA as nothing more than mere opinion.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Well, I lied and will post one more time before I go to bed. lol

I can separate proof from reality just fine.
    If the proof is presented in front of me, I will accept it.
    Yes, I still believe he did it, but yet have not seen the proof.
    You don't see any proof either as the proof has not been made 100% public and you just take the claims of others that they have proof.
    However even if the proof becomes public it still will not change the fact that I understand why he did it, and could really care less that he did.

If 100 people on these forums claim that you have a small penis, I wouldn't take it as factual even though I believe it to be true. Even if they all proved it, it still would not change the fact that could really care less that your penis is small.

You see what I sis there?

BTW, me changing the topic to me about your small penis is a red herring.

Are you high?
    Let me see if i got this right. Just because you peronsally have not seen the mountain of evidence against him, you are trying to argue the fact that there is no proof?
    Really, grow up.

Rogue Exterminator
    No, are you?

No Stranger to danger....
    Well, I lied and will post one more time before I go to bed. lol

I can separate proof from reality just fine.
    If the proof is presented in front of me, I will accept it.
    Yes, I still believe he did it, but yet have not seen the proof.
    You don't see any proof either as the proof has not been made 100% public and you just take the claims of others that they have proof.
    However even if the proof becomes public it still will not change the fact that I understand why he did it, and could really care less that he did.

If 100 people on these forums claim that you have a small penis, I wouldn't take it as factual even though I believe it to be true. Even if they all proved it, it still would not change the fact that could really care less that your penis is small.

You see what I sis there?

BTW, me changing the topic to me about your small penis is a red herring.

LOL, If 100 people on this forum have seen your penis and say that it is very small, then it is a fact, unless it is one big conspiracy to make it look like you have a small penis.

Many people that have nothing to gain or lose say they saw lance dope, eye witnesses, not second hand accounts.
    Theres no way in hell its a conspiracy against him, its as good as a fact...
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Rogue Exterminator
    Damn this insomnia

Yes, many people have very little to nothing to gain or lose.

I have nothing to gain or lose to inform everyone of monogods small penis.

However, now that the cat is out of the bag, lets discuss that because it has more relevance to then LA's doping.

meh... whatever
    Damn this insomnia

Yes, many people have very little to nothing to gain or lose.

I have nothing to gain or lose to inform everyone of monogods small penis.

However, now that the cat is out of the bag, lets discuss that because it has more relevance to then LA's doping.
    TRANSLATION: "my mom's letting stay up especially late cuz it's the weekend so i'm going to sit in her basement on the interwebs and talk about my most favoritest thing in the whole wide world... penises."

mtbr member
    I suppose we could just keep going round and round but I need to get up early to go biking. Now that they are busting all the dopers, I think I could be a contender.
    Hold on I cannot defend my opinions anymore, I have got to go biking.

Rogue Exterminator
    TRANSLATION: "my mom's letting stay up especially late cuz it's the weekend so i'm going to sit in her basement on the interwebs and talk about my most favoritest thing in the whole wide world... penises."
    Close, but it wouldn't be plural as my most favorite thing in the world is not penises, just my penis.

Funny, that is also your moms most favorite thing in the world....my penis.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by petersbike View Post
    Hold on I cannot defend my opinions anymore, I have got to go biking.
    That ploy would have worked if I didn't post several times due to not actually going to sleep after I made that statement.

Sorry, but try again later.

mtbr member
    Really ? You have just been posting about Penises since then.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Funny, that is also your moms most favorite thing in the world....my penis.
    You kind of farked up majorly here.
    Do not, I repeat, Do not sit behind your keyboard saying stuff you normally won't say to someones face in real life, there is one simple reason why...you know why and if you don't theres no point me telling you why.
    Maybe you should lay off the computer for today.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast