Probably drunk right now

Kansas City: Race Across the Sky .... A Benefit for Swope Trails...

For anyone that's going to be in Kansas City this Thursday. I heard some guy named Ned Overend is going to be there. Whoever that is....

Itís been a rough winter for all of us and what a better way to get in the spring mood than watching one of the premier movies about Mountain Biking right here in Kansas City. BikeSource will be hosting an open house for their new store and a benefit for the Swope Park Trail System with a special movie presentation of Race Across the Sky Ė 2010 Leadville Trail 100. ------> http://www.raceacrossthesky.com/

All proceeds go to support the construction, design and maintenance of Swope Trails. The trail system is a 50 mile planned network of single-track mountain biking and hiking facilities in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri. Designed, constructed and managed by professional volunteers in partnership with Kansas City Parks and Recreation, Jackson County Parks and Recreation, Earth Riders Trails Association [ERTA] and Heartland Sports Promotions [HSP].

Download the all the the details HERE -----> http://www.heartlandrace.com/images//sw ... 110217.pdf

See you on February 17th.

Spread the Dirt and a HUGE thank you to the crew at BikeSource. http://www.bikesourcekansascity.com/
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

Des(s)ert Rat
    I won't be there, but I know someone who might be interested. I might just have to get you two in contact.

Probably drunk right now

Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by screampint
    I won't be there, but I know someone who might be interested. I might just have to get you two in contact.
    Speaking of excellent, my back permitting, I'm trying to get out to the FFTF this year. Will you be in town?

Des(s)ert Rat
    I'll be here! Hopefully, I'll be busy guiding folks, but I'd love to catch up with you!

get down!
    have class on Thursday that goes from 6 pm until 9pm so I don't think I'll make it :-(
    Rudy Projects look ridiculous

visit my blog, BEATS, BIKES & LIFE

Probably drunk right now

I'm there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by screampint
    I'll be here! Hopefully, I'll be busy guiding folks, but I'd love to catch up with you!

WooHoo! Looking forward to eating ice cream, drinking wine and catching up with you on our lives. I'm looking forward to seeing you, my good friend....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kansas City:  Race Across the Sky .... A Benefit for Swope Trails...-fruita11.jpg  

mtbr member
    The movie looks awesome! Im away at school right now, otherwise I'd try and make the benefit.
    EMAW