Rider, Builder, Dreamer

It's a cold, crisp, December day.

So I thought I'd share some lovin' from Oneonta, NY. May have posted these vids before, so either forgive me or thank me if you are a repeat viewer.

All 3 are from last winter. We had a great winter for riding here; most of February frozen ground with 2" or less of snow. PRIME!

The 3rd is a great ridgeline descent that, even though you're cranking away for the first minute or so, feels like a ripping descent since you can go full bore the whole time.

Getting out with a couple buddies and a GoPro this weekend to ride and shoot some of the new stuff we've built in the past year or so. Think jump lines....for the XC bikes. WAHOO!

Now time to quit being a bum on the computer. Off to mark and map the next section of trail to be built up on the State Land. Cheers!

mtbr member
    Was that a deer at 0:48 in the third video? BTW, nice post, looks like a lot of fun
    Will someday be living in Alaska with 2 pooches

two wheel whore
    The downward angle was making me motion sick, I'm guessing it's mounted to the helmet? Awesome that you were getting out in mid Feb!

Rider, Builder, Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo View Post
    The downward angle was making me motion sick, I'm guessing it's mounted to the helmet? Awesome that you were getting out in mid Feb!
    Yep, that was the helmet mount. Don't remember why I had it on there; usually I used the Chesty harness as it's more stable and gives a better idea of what the trail is like.

And yes, that was a deer at 0:48. She was running parallel to me until she got far enough ahead then ran across the trail. Pretty typical up there since there's no hunting on the property.