Des(s)ert Rat

I just wanna go ride!

I come here for the stories of mountain biking and the picture and videos. I like the stimulation that is granted to my cycling athlete inside. Thankfully the weather has cooperated and I've been getting out. But that is not enough I still crave that sound of knobbies on hardpack. An addiction, I know, but not one I'm willing to fight.

Last night I took my kids on the first kids ride of the season, tonight I'm heading out the first women's ride of the season (Long Live Glitter!). I want to ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I ride with tools

So get after it!

I just wanna ride, too, but I'm stuck at work and the good trails haven't dried out yet. But I am SO looking forward to my first trip to your neck of the canyon - the Fat Tire Festival in 3 fooking weeks, baby. Yeah!

Inbred Homebrewer
    Quote Originally Posted by screampint
    I come here for the stories of mountain biking and the picture and videos. I like the stimulation that is granted to my cycling athlete inside. Thankfully the weather has cooperated and I've been getting out. But that is not enough I still crave that sound of knobbies on hardpack. An addiction, I know, but not one I'm willing to fight.

Last night I took my kids on the first kids ride of the season, tonight I'm heading out the first women's ride of the season (Long Live Glitter!). I want to ride.
    I HEAR YA!

I've got my bike in the back of my car, clear skies, an extra hour of daylight, and a big green LED on my Light & Motion charger that seems to be taunting me!

c'monnnn 5:00!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]"mmmm....Beeeeeeer." - Homer J. Simpson