35°F
Light Snow and Windy Feels Like
22°F
Dew Point: 19°F
Humidity: 53%
Pressure: 30.26 inches
Wind: From the Northwest at 30 gusting to 35 mph
Local Radar | Map Room
Today: Windy. Variable clouds with some rain or snow showers expected. Cold. High 41F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 30%. Tonight: Windy with rain and snow showers this evening becoming mostly cloudy overnight. Cold. Low 19F. NW winds at 20 to 30 mph, diminishing to 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 30%.

It's not the temp so much as the WIND! We have had 20+mph winds for most of the last few weeks! Once you are out on the road, there is no place to hide from this wind. I would go out and ride some trails, BUT.... the only trails around here are less than 3 miles long, and a 40 minute drive away. They are not worth the drive. I am working on a new trail, but it is also exposed, so it will be no place to go when the wind is bad either.

Sorry to vent, but I am very tired of grunting along against the wind, or hiding inside and riding the torture trainer. It has been a LONG winter (they are always long winters up here) and I just want to get out and have a nice ride. ND seems to be conspiring against me.

I need some nice weather vibes to head up my way from somewhere down south! Just don't send them on the WIND!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.