Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    E !
    E ! is offline
    .........................
    Reputation: E !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,094

    Cool-blue Rhythm Hurricane rim trail pics

    Just some scenic shots of the trail. Look close on the last pic to see the trail.
    This trail is so fast and smooth. Great place to ride. I need to get up to gooseberry though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the - E - dog

  2. #2
    Now broadcasting from CO
    Reputation: PAmtbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,222

    Good job! More...

    More Pics Please!!! Those are nice...

  3. #3
    mtbr dismember
    Reputation: Wherewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,578

    Nice!

    The TROGS are visiting that area June 3-5 and I'm trying to get them to ride there and then Bootleg on the way back.

  4. #4
    Ride what you want!!
    Reputation: george_da_trog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,205
    Say the word and we'll ride hurricane rim. How about Friday June 3rd.



    george
    Trogs: Too Tough for Carbon Fiber

  5. #5
    Gimme dat!!
    Reputation: Menny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    423

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by E !
    Just some scenic shots of the trail. Look close on the last pic to see the trail.
    This trail is so fast and smooth. Great place to ride. I need to get up to gooseberry though.

    Hey where is that trail???

    I try and frequent the Hurricane area but I am not familiar with that trail...help me out.

    Menny

  6. #6
    E !
    E ! is offline
    .........................
    Reputation: E !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,094

    check out this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Menny
    Hey where is that trail???

    I try and frequent the Hurricane area but I am not familiar with that trail...help me out.

    Menny
    http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/
    the - E - dog

  7. #7
    mtbr dismember
    Reputation: Wherewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,578

    Waiting for UncleMTB to chime in

    Quote Originally Posted by george_da_trog
    Say the word and we'll ride hurricane rim. How about Friday June 3rd. george
    I've been left behind by the TROGS on more than one occasion. No big deal when riding in a familiar place. But if I'm going all that way I must have someone in front of me for a video. I'm free the entire summer so any date is fine with me. From MTBBill's videos Hurricane fits my style much better than Gooseberry. Perhaps I could do Hurricane the 3rd, take the 4th off, and then do Bootleg the 5th on the way home. I know which trails I can do at Bootleg since I was there just two months ago.

  8. #8
    mtbr dismember
    Reputation: Wherewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,578

    MTBBill's site

    Check out MTBBill's site. His recent video from there is one of the best I've ever seen.

  9. #9
    Gimme dat!!
    Reputation: Menny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    423

    Thanks.


    I know the area and will try that ride in the future...I did a triathlon right there where the ride started at Quail Lake and made its way out on U-9 to springville before returning to Hurricane. Additionally I have ridden Gooseberry and Little Creek on numerous occasions and looked out over that area often.

    I am nursing a broken wrist but jonesing to get out and ride...a trip to Southern Utah will be in order.

    Thanks.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,209
    Bummer about the road to gooseberry, but it looks like you had a great trip anyway. Did you do the whole loop (Gould's to JEM to Hurricane Rim)? Or did you just do an out and back on the Hurricane Rim trail.

    The trail looks primo. Nice pics.

  11. #11
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,327
    wow...beautiful
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  12. #12
    desert dweller
    Reputation: mattbikeboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,641

    Hurricane Rim, JEM

    Man, after checking your photos and watching mtbbills video, I want to go ride the entire loop. I've heard great things about the trail. I think it is time for a little road trip -- is Saturday too soon?

    mc

  13. #13
    Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Reputation: CraigH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    7,646

  14. #14
    E !
    E ! is offline
    .........................
    Reputation: E !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,094

    Cool-blue Rhythm Nah, no loop for us

    Quote Originally Posted by KRob
    Bummer about the road to gooseberry, but it looks like you had a great trip anyway. Did you do the whole loop (Gould's to JEM to Hurricane Rim)? Or did you just do an out and back on the Hurricane Rim trail.

    The trail looks primo. Nice pics.
    We only did an out and back(about an hour). chasing the afternoon thunder storm approach.
    the - E - dog

  15. #15
    Young, Shawn Young
    Reputation: Redmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,076
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbikeboy
    Man, after checking your photos and watching mtbbills video, I want to go ride the entire loop. I've heard great things about the trail. I think it is time for a little road trip -- is Saturday too soon?

    mc
    Oh sure, now you want to go! I could probably get away in a few weeks but Sat aint happening for me
    "Im just going to explore a little bit..."

    Dont make me be the bad guy...

    Do I need a pass to ride this trail?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:03 AM
  2. My thanksgiving trip
    By smilycook in forum Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 04:24 PM
  3. Shelving Rock Falls Big Loop info?
    By Adirondack Blues in forum New York
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 01:35 PM
  4. Proposed Skeggs Trail Management Plan
    By font9a in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2004, 09:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •