mtbr member

How Park Tools rolls

Did anyone catch this ad from Park Tools, earlier this year?

The only problem i had with it is that the table looks like a hairy arm or something.

Huckin' trails
    Nice concept. But I agree on the table looking like an old man's hairy arm. Kinda kills it.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    I couldn't do that to my wallet.

Rogue Exterminator
    Funny ad, I approve.

mtbr member
    That's way too wide to be an arm...it's some old dudes hairy back!
    The secret to mountain biking is pretty simple. The slower you go the more likely it is you’ll crash.
    - Julie Furtado

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Only buy Park Tools. Fully guaranteed they replace whatever fails. My dog chewed up the tube to my blue Park floor pump, they sent me a new one. Gauge failed, new one sent. My Park Tool bike stand has not failed after years of service.
    agmtb

Elitest thrill junkie
    Haha, that's one of the exact park tools that I can't stand. Spokeys are far better and easier to grab. park makes quality stuff, no doubt. In most cases, they are what you get, but there's a few areas where another maker has a much better tool. Shimano, Pedros, Ultimate Stands, Phil Wood, etc...All of these have some tools that are far superior to equivalent Park Tool. Again, not taking away from Park at all, most of their stuff IS good, but it's not the best in every category. If I had my own shop, it wouldn't be ALL Park for sure (after having worked in a shop and having access to ALL of the tools, Park and the equivalents).
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Plays with tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem View Post
    Haha, that's one of the exact park tools that I can't stand. Spokeys are far better and easier to grab. park makes quality stuff, no doubt. In most cases, they are what you get, but there's a few areas where another maker has a much better tool. Shimano, Pedros, Ultimate Stands, Phil Wood, etc...All of these have some tools that are far superior to equivalent Park Tool. Again, not taking away from Park at all, most of their stuff IS good, but it's not the best in every category. If I had my own shop, it wouldn't be ALL Park for sure (after having worked in a shop and having access to ALL of the tools, Park and the equivalents).
    You could say this about any tool company.