Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

How many bikes do you have?

54K views 365 replies 311 participants last post by  wickedraist 
#1 ·
Two

One Stumpjumper for everyday use, one fatbike for winter use and fun.

I met a gal at the LBS the otherday who had 9!

#23 ·

Titus Drop U Road Bike
Independent Fabrication Hardtail
Turner Spot
The front half of a Ibis Cousin It Tandem.

#26 ·
Four. In no particular order, though the Navigator is on permanent loan to a friend. I like riding the Surly up hills, the Monocog on more technical downhills, and the Eclipse on the road. According to Strava, they all get pretty equal mileage, too - about 40 miles a week per bike (not counting the Navigator).

Surly 1x1
Redline Monocog 29
Jamis Eclipse (Roadbike)
Trek Navigator

#29 ·
Tri bike, road bike, flat bar road errand bike, 1998 all OEM Bianchi cool road bike I keep at work, full suspension mountain bike.

I'm getting a new no-compromises carbon full-sus 29r, and will change over my current trail bike to hardtail, and giving my flat bar roadie to my little bro and that will make...

Six.

I ride about 3500 miles per year.

#31 ·
I remember there being a thread like this a while back where someone got offended by the number of bikes people were able to own.

I have two with me right now actually hanging on a rack by my computer as I type. GT Avalanche 3.0 Disc for play and an old beat up Trek 850 converted to SS that I use as my daily driver. Also have two bikes at my parents house for when I visit, Trek 7.3 FX and some Trek roadbike hand me down from my bro both of which are just for general pavement.

#39 ·
Way to many.....in order of purchase: Trek 7000 singlespeed, Giant Trance X2, Giant Defy Advanced 3, Specialized Stumpjumper EVO 29er, Civilian Luditte 29er singlespeed......IF I had to thin the herd and only keep one, it would be the Stumpjumper EVO hands down.

#45 ·
I have 4, but I am starting to think that I don't really need the HT anymore. Thats the bike that my wife rides on the rare occasion with a few modifications and I still think I might race it when the opportunity presents itself with the right course. It's a good backup bike and a good loaner bike too.

2013 Epic Comp Carbon
2009 Haro Mary SS
2010 Motobecane Fantom SL 29
2009 Motobecane Fantom CX

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.