Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    I got up to Wenatchee a few months ago and rode this trail. It was pretty fun! Made for a quick loop plus the other trails that connected were pretty fun to spin around on. It was interesting because the evening we were riding happened to be a full moon viewing and also the people who grew up in that house back there were on site and walking in to relive memories of growing up on the mountain side.

Shiggy you should come down to Yak and check out what we are building! We've got some good stuff happening.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo View Post
    I could transfer up there with my job. I'm checking it out. I like Bend but being a State worker in Washington it would be easier to go to Wenatchee. Is it a nice town?

Any cyclocross up there
    Decent town. Depends on what you like.

'Cross races in Ephrata, or jump over the mountains to the Seattle area.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by boostin View Post
    I got up to Wenatchee a few months ago and rode this trail. It was pretty fun! Made for a quick loop plus the other trails that connected were pretty fun to spin around on. It was interesting because the evening we were riding happened to be a full moon viewing and also the people who grew up in that house back there were on site and walking in to relive memories of growing up on the mountain side.

Shiggy you should come down to Yak and check out what we are building! We've got some good stuff happening.
    I will make the trip when I get the chance
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2