Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Holy GlitterMyn Batman!!!

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  singletrack 
#1 ·
Okay- these pics were actually form a week ago, but i finally downloaded them, so....

proving that having 3 children in a fairly rapid succession is no excuse for slovenly riding, i had the chance to witness Mynette rip sh*t up on the Holy Cross trail in GJ. she's a honch and can outclimb and outsprint me in a minute. so...here it is, the desert in the early spring with temps hovering near 60. and a fun ride with a fun gal...

1. Mynette on the trail
2. that's me on a nicely made rock move (thanks to kevin foote)
3. a juniper in the afternoon sunlight
4. black and white mynette
5. mynette on a rock move

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Trevor! said:
The original looks natural though. That edited version has "issues" now.
If we are going to critic imjps work, the main problem with his mod, is the compression jiggies on the high contrast regions. Perhaps a litte boost in contrast after the brighness would help too but he is recomression a probably already multiple compressed image.

#11 ·
Exactly

lidarman said:
Perhaps a litte boost in contrast after the brighness would help too but he is recomression a probably already multiple compressed image.
Not trying to get anybody worked up, I just like a little light on the subject. My pic's that I post are not the greatest, but with some photoshop (which I am learning how to use), I have found that sometimes I can see the subject of the shot I took?

I dunno if that makes sense, hell, it's Friday, and since I can't ride, I think I'm gonna grab a well deserved beer early.

jps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.