mtbr member

Bonking ... not feelin' well help passion me...

Ok, i am leaving for a race that is in the indie series in washington on saterday morning and i am just not feeling it. I mean, i have been racing so far this year twice and won both, but this race i dunno. It feels like this past week i have been drifting off the montain biking and just more into.."hangin out". I have been working a little but everytime i say that i want to go for a bike ride, i just never get around to it. so i have come to the conclusion that i need some passion help. i love mountain biking and i really want to be more into it so if you could help me out.....just get me all passioned up..lol.
    thanks in advance....
    peace
    JF2 Racing!

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    yeah is wierd----lots of times I would get up on a weekend in TX or Germany and blow off riding and hate myself and on the days I wanted to blow off but rode anyway--i loved it and was glad I made myself..

..but just this past saturday I had 1 of those days--and didnt go---and didnt feel bad bout not going at all--sometimes a body really does need a short break.

so--take a break---and if ya got the passion truly the break will be just that--pretty darn short.

Reviewer/Tester
    I think every one goes through these periods...I know I did recently, where I just couldn't get my passion up and working about riding at all.

I gave it some time, read a lot on these forums, looked at a lot of great riding photos like the recent 'froota' ones and I started to burn again..I *needed* that 'fix', I had to get on that bike again...even though my body felt like it was really outta shape and I was too tired.

Once i started riding though.... BANG!! ... it was back, the same old feeling that I love...

............."gotta ride..gotta ride..yeah yeah"

R.

paintbucket

Tough love

Quit yer whining, get on the bike and pedal.

PS--Cat up, too.
    When the going gets weird its bedtime.

Drinker w/ Riding Problem

Tough love Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by wooglin
    Quit yer whining, get on the bike and pedal.

PS--Cat up, too.

hey woog couldn't agree more Get yer bike and ride! Hey man great picture in the DirtRag you and the little Woog commute. yeah we've started the everyday commute to school...son digs it and all the other kids thinks he's cool being dropped off via trailer bike.

(hyjack thread) BTW not this weekend but next you need to come up to Pisgah, got some buds from Savannah coming up to ride we're staying at Davidson Rvr ...i'm leaving Thursday and coming back Tuesday. we've got folks coming and going at different times during the weekend, always a good time! ...gonna do some good ones too. PM me if interested!
    later b

(back to your regularly scheduled thred)

paintbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    Hey man great picture in the DirtRag you and the little Woog commute.
    Thanks. He was thrilled to see the pic. Big points with the grand parental units too.

Quote Originally Posted by brado1
    (hyjack thread) BTW not this weekend but next you need to come up to Pisgah, got some buds from Savannah coming up to ride we're staying at Davidson Rvr
    I'll see what I can do and let you know. Thanks for the invite though!

I Like Bikes, you pedalling yet? Get to it!!
    When the going gets weird its bedtime.

mtbr member
    [/QUOTE]I Like Bikes, you pedalling yet? Get to it!! [/QUOTE]

Well, i think that i am just going to wait it out till the race.....so wish me luck!
    peace
    JF2 Racing!