mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Help me Live Like a Pro!

Hi all, here is your last chance to fill your "Random acts of kindness" bag for 2013 I am an everyday mountain-biker/road rider from Brisbane in Australia and I am in the running to win every cyclists dream: The chance to live like a pro cyclist for a year with all bikes/equipment/mechanic/coach/travel/ride entry/massage and to document the whole thing via video blog. The competition is being put on by my LBS and sponsored by various cycling companies. I just need your vote!

It only takes a few seconds to click on the link and Vote Brad 1st. No personal details are kept for any marketing and the voting portal is totally secure. CIVS Vote: Lifecycle Live like a Pro

I know theres not much in it for you, except to know that you made this cyclists dream come true. If you want to see my entry video to put a face to the name you can view it here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...8&notif_t=like

And if you want to see details of the comp so you know its legit, you can see it here:Live Like A Pro | Lifecycle

Thank you all for voting, I really appreciate it.
    Brad McCreadie

mtbr member
    ok done.

Good luck!

SPP
    Rigid.

MTB B'dos
    Wow, member since 2010 and this is your first post to spam us Any links to the other finalists? Can't say your video is even remotely creative or would make me vote for you, not to mention the annoying as hell vertical video from a camera phone.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    Wow, member since 2010 and this is your first post to spam us Any links to the other finalists? Can't say your video is even remotely creative or would make me vote for you, not to mention the annoying as hell vertical video from a camera phone.
    Well, being a mtb forum I'm sure there was lots of good mtb action at least, right?

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    It wasn't a bad video but as far as I could tell skimming solely portrayed road biking. No harm to vote for it though (well hopefully---the process was at least SUPER easy---long as it didnt automatically DL any virus....lol).

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Hi All, Thanks to those that are voting, even if there is nothing in it for you. I wasn't expecting many people to vote for someone they don't even know, so its good to see there are some really good folks out there.

To LyNx, You can check the names of all other finalist on the competition Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/livelikeapro

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Hi Everyone, Forgot to say, voting closes in 2 days. Would appreciate any votes.
    Thanks and all the best for 2014.
    Brad