Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Happy New Year, noobs

686 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Arbysauce 
#1 ·
I'd shake my old cane at ya all, but I'm too tired. Just wanted to check in to my old, old stoping grounds. If it weren't for me, this place woulda folded up back in nineteen nine and six.

word.

#5 ·
Back at you

Arbysauce said:
I'd shake my old cane at ya all, but I'm too tired. Just wanted to check in to my old, old stoping grounds. If it weren't for me, this place woulda folded up back in nineteen nine and six.

word.
I am to "noo" to remember you, but anybody that likes the "Talking Heads" and rides a mountainbike is ok in my book. Stop making sense!
Here's to more singletrack in 05'
Cheers
Grover

#7 ·
Done got a life...

Got the wife, got the two kids (4.5 and 1.5 respectively), and am very blessed/lucky. Haven't been on the bike in a ****'s age, but managed to drop 30+ lbs last year to get me in range of being fit. The site is so different that it's uncomfortable. But, hell, it's been what, 5 years? Which is like 43 internet years. Got my 4 year old a little specialized last summer; black with red flames with a matching bucket. He's fly on the training wheels, yo.

#8 ·
Flashbacks...

My wife was just poking fun at me over the whole MTBR recipie book submission I made back in ye olden dayz for "Pleasure Cages," a spun sugar cage over a beef and cheddar. It's funny to think about how bored I was back then, just frittering away time at the job. I bet I spent 4+ hours a day on this site and its related brothers. Eventually got semi-banned from the fly fishing site for a political comment I made. Which kinda cheesed me off, but whatever. I gots other stuff to do now. But it is good to check in and see you guys. Nice to see the pic of DR1 still here, nice to see how the gatherings have progressed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.