sh*t disturber

Happy Holidays everyone!

I don't get here very often these days (that's always a sign I'm not riding much unfortunately). I don't even recognize most of the names on the site anymore. How times have changed! It's been about 9 years since I discovered this site and you used to be able to keep track of all members.

Anyhow, keeping busy with a pretty job and the parenthood thing obviously keeps Spike and I busy. Chris is just over 14 months old now. What a kid. We scored him a kickass Chariot a few months ago and do get out with that once in a while. He likes everything that has wheels on it, so only a matter of time before we get him on something resembling a bike.

I hope all is well in the world of my mtbr buddies. Hope to see more of you in '06.

Brad (celly)

govt kontrakt projkt mgr

hey..

to you too. I think I used to post as treknchief and fthoodmtbkr but not often back then--more of a lurker--but I remember you.

post up occasionally. sometimes other peeps like Stine and Polariss saunters in too.

Quote Originally Posted by celly
    I don't get here very often these days (that's always a sign I'm not riding much unfortunately). I don't even recognize most of the names on the site anymore. How times have changed! It's been about 9 years since I discovered this site and you used to be able to keep track of all members.

Anyhow, keeping busy with a pretty job and the parenthood thing obviously keeps Spike and I busy. Chris is just over 14 months old now. What a kid. We scored him a kickass Chariot a few months ago and do get out with that once in a while. He likes everything that has wheels on it, so only a matter of time before we get him on something resembling a bike.

I hope all is well in the world of my mtbr buddies. Hope to see more of you in '06.

Brad (celly)

Yummy
    Hey!

Not much to report. Work's been super busy, which is good and bad. Good for the income, bad for the stress levels.

I can tell you that, as of June, Johnny Barnes was still showing up every morning in the traffic circle at the bottom of Trimingham hill.

Kn.
    I used to be with it. Then, they changed what "it" is, and now what I'm with is no longer "it". And whatever "it" is, is strange and confusing.

sh*t disturber
    Quote Originally Posted by K'Endo
    Hey!

Not much to report. Work's been super busy, which is good and bad. Good for the income, bad for the stress levels.

I can tell you that, as of June, Johnny Barnes was still showing up every morning in the traffic circle at the bottom of Trimingham hill.

Kn.
    Ken!

You're moving to Bda? Great place to hang a shingle for a few years that's for sure. Make sure to get yourself a roadie bike because there's not much in the way of good mtb in 25 sq miles! Great diving. Get your ticket if you don't have it already. How long are you going for?

I hear ya on the work thing. I got a killer raise this year, but earning every nickel of it and still working below market value. Company almost went belly-up based on past management. CEO and I had to do some fancy stickhandling to keep the bank, shareholders and suppliers are bay. Not out of the woods yet, but the worst is behind us. '06 better be less dramatic than '05. I do get out to the coast now and again (we have an office in Surrey). If I ever find a free second, hopefully we'll get in a beer.

Cheers!

Brad

~~~~~~~~
    It gets pretty boring in here without you.

Dork
    I don't remember you, but happy holidays anyway.
    Princess Scooter's last friend.

beer thief
    Hey celly, glad to hear from you. I am much more of a lurker these days, very busy with work & family as well.

Take care of Spike & Chris; hope to hook up for a ride one day.

cut like the fog.

beat it noob...

sssup celly?

happy holidays to the family, did you say Chris is 14months now?? Crazy.

Nyquil and I are hitched up and still friends 3+ months later...wow! We're off to Maui for a week and then Phoenix for a week of riding next month, so we're looking forward to that. Practice is very busy and I'm having a blast.

High fives and hugs to you, Chris, and Court, I hope we cross paths this year.

Edit: Oh yeah, hey there everyone else!

Cheers,
    brad.
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Merry New Year to you, Spike & Chris!

Let us know if you are out this way and want to hook up for a beer.

Maybe we'll be out in your neck of the woods for some riding this summer.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Hey,

Good to hear from you Brad, I'm getting busier with work like most, but am managing to ride a bit more often. Hope to see you and the family out west sometime

Pat
    Pat T.

sh*t disturber
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewpy
    I don't remember you, but happy holidays anyway.
    ewpy, did you change your name again?

BWAH!

sh*t disturber
    Quote Originally Posted by airwreck
    It gets pretty boring in here without you.
    I'm an all round boring bastid these days so that's par for the course. Ha ha.

Cheers.

sh*t disturber
    Quote Originally Posted by radair
    Hey celly, glad to hear from you. I am much more of a lurker these days, very busy with work & family as well.

Take care of Spike & Chris; hope to hook up for a ride one day.
    We're definitely due for a ride some day. It's been a long while since I met another Passionite in person.

I hope be be less of a lurquer in '06. That means I've got to get the dust off a Rocky or two (and not the good kind of dust).

Cheers!

sh*t disturber
    Quote Originally Posted by bones
    sssup celly?

happy holidays to the family, did you say Chris is 14months now?? Crazy.

Nyquil and I are hitched up and still friends 3+ months later...wow! We're off to Maui for a week and then Phoenix for a week of riding next month, so we're looking forward to that. Practice is very busy and I'm having a blast.

High fives and hugs to you, Chris, and Court, I hope we cross paths this year.

Edit: Oh yeah, hey there everyone else!

Cheers,
    brad.
    Brad,

I saw the photos of your wedding. Looked like a riot. Why did you invite Francis anyhow? Sheeesh!

Hi to Nic and enjoy the trips.

Brad too.

sh*t disturber
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat T.
    Hey,

Good to hear from you Brad, I'm getting busier with work like most, but am managing to ride a bit more often. Hope to see you and the family out west sometime

Pat
    Now there's a name from the past. Nice to "see" you again Pat. Been a LONG time since Fernie (and later Sqush). That was a riot.

Sigh, I miss Gatherings.

Cheers,

Brad

sh*t disturber
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigH
    Merry New Year to you, Spike & Chris!

Let us know if you are out this way and want to hook up for a beer.

Maybe we'll be out in your neck of the woods for some riding this summer.
    I'm probably going to be in BC in the next month for a few days. We're suing 2 former employees and I'm supposed to be out there for examinations for discovery. I'm going to try and factor in an extra day, but I'm always so swamped when I get out there. I've done 3 trips since August (when we canned these guys) and spend most of my time on a WestJet, fighting traffic in the rental, or working.

Ya just never know.

Hi to the better half. Maybe we'll see you out here again soon.

Cheers,

bc

I just wanna ride my bike

Hi Celly, nice to hear from you

Quote Originally Posted by celly
    I'm probably going to be in BC in the next month for a few days. We're suing 2 former employees and I'm supposed to be out there for examinations for discovery. I'm going to try and factor in an extra day, but I'm always so swamped when I get out there. I've done 3 trips since August (when we canned these guys) and spend most of my time on a WestJet, fighting traffic in the rental, or working.

Ya just never know.

Hi to the better half. Maybe we'll see you out here again soon.

Cheers,

bc
    If you need a place to stay over here, you are welcome to stay with us.We bought a house in North Delta last July and finally have some room for guests and their bikes.

Hi to Spike and the "little" one.

Ina