Ride it like you stole it
    Apr 2004

Had to meet the president .....Again..

Gdubya . came to visit my favorite mountain biking area of southern Holland today. Of course I was invited by the Queen to attend. Tryed to get G.dubya. out for a quick ride, but he deferred..had to go to Moscow...priorities I tell ya. He gave a decent speech at the Margraten Cemetery though, smaller version of Arlington in Europe. I was impressed with the turn out of the Dutch there, probably 10,000 to 15,000 people and no boo's or protesting at the ceremony. I have to admit that I was thinking about riding throughout much of the ceremony, I could see the trail from where we were setting, on the drive there I kept pointing out areas of the trail to the wife. \\He said he would call the next time he is back in town, and some good news..found out we are moving back to Tucson AZ, this fall, really looking forward to getting back to some decent weather.

Here are a few pics of the ceremony.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

Holland?

My brother lis living there for a few years.
    he commutes by bike 6.5 miles each way on a heavy commuter bike.
    nice pics

Quote Originally Posted by drewwski123
    Gdubya . came to visit my favorite mountain biking area of southern Holland today. Of course I was invited by the Queen to attend. Tryed to get G.dubya. out for a quick ride, but he deferred..had to go to Moscow...priorities I tell ya. He gave a decent speech at the Margraten Cemetery though, smaller version of Arlington in Europe. I was impressed with the turn out of the Dutch there, probably 10,000 to 15,000 people and no boo's or protesting at the ceremony. I have to admit that I was thinking about riding throughout much of the ceremony, I could see the trail from where we were setting, on the drive there I kept pointing out areas of the trail to the wife. \\He said he would call the next time he is back in town, and some good news..found out we are moving back to Tucson AZ, this fall, really looking forward to getting back to some decent weather.

Here are a few pics of the ceremony.

No Justice = No Peace

Holland

Funny that he has to go out to Holland to find a crowd that won't boo him. Sure wouldn't happen here - without hand choosing the audience. Cheney can't get out of the car without 1,000 security boys surrounding the block.

I'm ashamed of this fool puppet so-called prez and the disgusting image he portrays to the world. He should stay home and chop wood or something. It's embarrassing when he goes out.