There's no app for this.

Genuine April Fools (plural)

well, 006_007 has sold his Bullit, and I've decided to tone it down a bit as my Bullit gets me going too fast and too big.

Sunday both of us will slip into all the armour we can find and duct tape to our bodies, and try a little test ride of the 1st production run of Knolly's new ride, the V Tach (ventricular tachycardia).

I figure you should grab all you can. I hope we aren't grabbing at trees during the descent ...Dave K of MTBR here is in charge.

I seriously doubt any motivational music will be needed - and if we don't post here again, you'll have a rough idea what happened.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your Customer Sales Rep
    Is 006_007 a roadie now? We should get a team-jersey-and-colour-coordinated paceline going ...

I'm hoping to ride CBC early Sunday (start climbing at 8:30) along with anyone else who sneaks out of their house before the wife and kids know they're gone. D.
    You be you. I'll be riding.

mtbr lurker

I expect a full report.

I wish I could join you on the test ride, but I can't. I might be too tempted to plunk down some cash or something. Color me jealous.

greg

Quote Originally Posted by JimC.
    well, 006_007 has sold his Bullit, and I've decided to tone it down a bit as my Bullit gets me going too fast and too big.

Sunday both of us will slip into all the armour we can find and duct tape to our bodies, and try a little test ride of the 1st production run of Knolly's new ride, the V Tach (ventricular tachycardia).

I figure you should grab all you can. I hope we aren't grabbing at trees during the descent ...Dave K of MTBR here is in charge.

I seriously doubt any motivational music will be needed - and if we don't post here again, you'll have a rough idea what happened.

Jim

mtbr member

Bugger off.....

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan!
    Is 006_007 a roadie now? We should get a team-jersey-and-colour-coordinated paceline going ...

I'm hoping to ride CBC early Sunday (start climbing at 8:30) along with anyone else who sneaks out of their house before the wife and kids know they're gone. D.

No, I am not a roadie now. And I happen to enjoy wearing that one piece bright pink n orange spandex number.

It is true, I sold the Bullit, however I am on the lookout for an alternative ride. It will be new. It will be exciting. And who knows, I may wear spandex with it just to spite you!

TJ

I like Squishy Bikes

if I had full medical coverage...

and big brass gonads...
    I'd still be afraid to ride that thing!!!

Hollis (that is too damn cool)
    A dirty book is rarely dusty

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Actually, I'm doing the roadie thing Sunday morning, but will probably use my commuter bike.

http://www.randonneurs.bc.ca/pacpop/index.html

I did it last year with a co-worker and my sister in-law. (Ina was out of town.)

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC.

Jim
    I don't know from DH rigs, but that's a nice-looking bike! have fun.

Medium?

Which one

is your sister-in-law? Either way, she's a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigH

I did it last year with a co-worker and my sister in-law. (Ina was out of town.)

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    As you can see it was a little cold and wet last year.

Dazed and Confused
    Kitty says she's looking forward to seeing you with shaved legs.
    Is ibuprofen considered a recreational drug?

mtbr member

I am thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by AlanB
    Kitty says she's looking forward to seeing you with shaved legs.

I am thinking of a vertical stripe motif. Will make me look tall!

TJ

Dazed and Confused
    Less drag with horizontal stripes. :P

Have fun on Sunday. Wish I could be there.
    Is ibuprofen considered a recreational drug?

Your Customer Sales Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewdane
    I don't know from DH rigs, but that's a nice-looking bike! have fun.
    I agree ... I would be tempted to double mortgage the house, break into the kid's college fund and pay $$$ to buy one of Knolly's very fine bikes, etc BUT - I can't see myself riding a DH/FR bike with a single chainring and chainguide. I don't know, what it is. Its just subconscious - my brain turns off when I see a 40+ lb bike with one chainring. Maybe that's what happens to your mind when you do 150 miles of road riding a week. D.
    You be you. I'll be riding.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I agree ... I would be tempted to double mortgage the house, break into the kid's college fund and pay $$$ to buy one of Knolly's very fine bikes, etc BUT - I can't see myself riding a DH/FR bike with a single chainring and chainguide. I don't know, what it is. Its just subconscious - my brain turns off when I see a 40+ lb bike with one chainring. Maybe that's what happens to your mind when you do 150 miles of road riding a week. D.
    Yo Duncan. Production frames will be front derailleur compatible. Do use a Blackspire dewlie (or Evil DRS) and you're good to go. Let me know if you want to give one a try.

Dave

mtbr member

Jeez Duncan!

If you are doing all that road riding/week you should have no problems with just the one ring!

I was concerned as well, but Noel assured me production units will accept a DRS.