Thread: First ride

mtbr member
    May 2008

First ride

So I finally was able to pick up my new KHS 104 from the LBS yesterday. after spending a little time getting everything set up the way i like it i was able to toss it in the back of the truck. as i was headed home, i get a coll from my buddy asking if i get my bike yet because he got of work early and wanted to ride. so i started to head over to his place. we then loaded his bike and headed to a local trail. it was super muddy and slippery with all the wet leaves but it was still a blast. after a few hours we wrapped it up and headed back home, with a quick stop at the bar for a few drinks

i did have to go pick up some new pedals as the stock on were crap and i kept slipping off. the next thing on the list is a new stem as this one is way to long for me. the a new shock and fork, some Juicy 7's and maybe a seat post to lighted up the bike a little.

here are a few pic of the new bike, this is after i hosed it off because it was 10lbs heavier with all the mud. still looks good though.

Bike Now, Beer Later
    Grats on the new ride! Looks great. Have fun and keep on spinnin!

Freeriding Feline
    Awesome. Welcome!
    "If you give up your dream, you die."
    Twitter - KIKat1029

Members who have read this thread: 0