The Kilted Luvian

First ride of 2006

Here's a couple of shots:

JTH MCM #50
    Luvia, Finland

Gravity Rides Everything
    i've got 3 rides in on the trainer and zero on the earth this year. not good.

Life is Good

Got two so far!

Here in Western PA we've been blessed with a week of mild temperatures (50's) and I've been taking advantage of it all but putting the snowboard down and hitting the (muddy) trails.

I've gotten two rides in so far, and another lined up for tomorrow morning

^Bliss

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judd97
    Here in Western PA we've been blessed with a week of mild temperatures (50's) and I've been taking advantage of it all but putting the snowboard down and hitting the (muddy) trails.

I've gotten two rides in so far, and another lined up for tomorrow morning

^Bliss
    Does this winter seem like it has been exceptionally warm? They are calling for a high of 70 degrees today. Average temp for this time of year is low 40's. I passed up a ride this morning because we had a severe rainstorm come through last night and I know the trails would be a mud bog.

Occidental Tourist
    I believe my grandfather spent some time in one of those trenches

Love this shot
    This is just need to know information: Am i supposed to enjoy the irony or pity the sincerity?

Life is Good
    It has been unusually warm. We had alot of winter up until Dec. 23rd and then it turned to rain and now mild, beautiful days.

I just picked up a snowboard and I only got to take it out once, but I'm not complaining because I got three rides under my belt so far and its only the second week of January.

It rained yesterday though, and the trails were a MUD FEST this morning. It was rough, but fun to go play in the mud for awhile... at least since its nice, I'll have no excuse to go outside and clean the bike

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    We had 56 today... but I had a flat . I fixed it now, ritght after it got dark. At least sunday looks like 52.