• 04-02-2013
    nsbucky
    Early July riding recommendations, west to mid west
    So I have an opportunity to do some riding early July while the family is gone for a week. I don't mind the heat, and I've ridden all over So-Cal. I know lots of places that time of year are super hot, and while I can handle the heat, I'd like to try and avoid it if possible.

Any suggestions?
  • 04-02-2013
    Cerberus044
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nsbucky View Post
    So I have an opportunity to do some riding early July while the family is gone for a week. I don't mind the heat, and I've ridden all over So-Cal. I know lots of places that time of year are super hot, and while I can handle the heat, I'd like to try and avoid it if possible.

Any suggestions?

Vancouver/Whistler area?
  • 04-02-2013
    nsbucky
    That would be awesome, guess I would have to get my passport renewed (for Vancouver)
  • 04-02-2013
    taylor.roberts
    High country of Colorado, we had a pretty lame snow year so most of it should be gone by early July.

Monarch Crest (Salida Area), Crested Butte Area, Sections of the Colorado Trail, Durango/Telluride, Vail area, Aspen area, list goes on and on of awesome riding.
  • 04-02-2013
    nsbucky
    Quote:

Originally Posted by taylor.roberts View Post
    High country of Colorado, we had a pretty lame snow year so most of it should be gone by early July.

Monarch Crest (Salida Area), Crested Butte Area, Sections of the Colorado Trail, Durango/Telluride, Vail area, Aspen area, list goes on and on of awesome riding.

How easy it to figure out which trails to ride? I'd hate to drive all the way out there and not be prepared.