"Its All Good"

The DVD Clorophilla

I purchased this DVD yesterday here in Barcelona.

It is made in Italy, very cool DVD. Made by the passion of bikes and the mountains....

I like the freestyle jump films etc, but to be honest, they are getting a bit over done in my book... So was great to watch this film made in the great outdoors, stunning scenery and footage, really enjoyable....

Well worth watching.....Sheesh, just thought I would check some reviews, not great at all, one reviewer thinks it sucks more or less..... Oh well I enjoyed the scenery and riding... For sure not pro riders, ya dont need to see pro riders to enjoy the stoke of mountain biking.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Not a smartass.
    I'd like to see that too. I've given up on MTB videos, since they've turned into expose's on kids, and jump shot after jump shot, with of course the obligatory unintelligible screaming and screeching in the background. Any actual riding is apparently a foregone conclusion. Anyway, it's not what riding is about to me, so your description sounds good. I'll have to track a copy this one down. Thx for the tip!
    No snappy sig.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Cycles
    I'd like to see that too. I've given up on MTB videos, since they've turned into expose's on kids, and jump shot after jump shot, with of course the obligatory unintelligible screaming and screeching in the background. Any actual riding is apparently a foregone conclusion. Anyway, it's not what riding is about to me, so your description sounds good. I'll have to track a copy this one down. Thx for the tip!
    BC, my sentiments exactly, I loved Collective, Roam headed to what you explained... The masses of us I am sure love the stoke of riding... Sure those riders are way way skilled and I respect that HUGELY, but still love the scenery and people just amping from riding their bikes in wonderful spots....

We BC, dont pay too much for it, I was in a LBS in Barcelona, so decided to just buy it, pricks charged 36 Euro, saw it for 11 Euro online... Oh well, one of those things, was so wantign to see a MTB video that wasnt jumpity jumpity...
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"