Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
    trail fairy
    Some great looking dogs all, love coming back to this thread Dogs give so much!

Oh also have a soft spot for the labs and lab xs nice!

Some updated of my lad Maxxis 4months now and hes really found his legs, occasionaly he gets t pla with his best bud Jack an 18month English Bull Terrier hes about as tall now though half Jacks weight!

Will get some piccs of em playing together next time at the pond!

Just some wild ones around home!

Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

frejwilk
    Wrong place...

Thanks for keeping things positive.

Here's two passionate dogs:

FW
    Last edited by frejwilk; 09-21-2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: poor choice

trail fairy
    Chur bro!

Nice looking dog's looks like heyre ordering burrito's or something LOL
    Last edited by trailadvent; 09-21-2008 at 01:56 AM.
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

MTBR Member
    What a great thread...love to see all the happy pups. Here is my pup Max. He will be six months soon. Hope to get some pics of him on the trail one day.
    [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG]Photobucket[/IMG][IMG]Maxwell[/IMG]

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Here is a picture of my sisters dog (left), my/my parents dog (right) and I. Hes only about 9 months old now so I haven't taken him out with the bike yet but they both loved hiking in the tetons this summer Can't wait to see how he does with the bike! We have mainly been working the off leash training before I take him biking. Hes been doing excellent so far. And yes he was shaved significantly shorter than that pic to keep him cool...

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    When we're not out bikejouring
    Attached Images Attached Images

anyone else smell that?
    awesome nzumbi1. though, they don't look very comfortable. you should do something about that.
    1. Your signature can not be longer than 125 characters.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jgsatl
    awesome nzumbi1. though, they don't look very comfortable. you should do something about that.
    Yeah, they have me trained

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Awesome photos, everybody! Very heart warming. Please post more.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I make a habit of pointing out hypocrisy. I like dogs more than most people. However, if you think it's OK for you to ride trails with an unleashed dog, you got another think comming. You ride with an unleashed dog, you smell my smoke. Simple as that.
    first of all you need to learn to spell. second, you need to get laid to loosen up a bit and chill, third, get over yourself!!!... you're going to be that old man that hates everyone and everything and think the world should revolve around you because according to you, nothing is greater than yourself, and you're always right

sunnyside up

Here's Heidi and Reba

Heidi at 16 years, Reba at 18 months

Reba at 18 months

Reba loves water - at 2 years

This one is one of my favorites

But this one is good too.

I really should start using my camera on rides. Reba is incredibly fast. And great on or off leash.

Patty
    "...So forget all your duties, oh yeah! Fat bottomed girls, they'll be riding today..." Freddie Mercury

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Here's my riding buddie, his name's Bo and he's just over a year old.

MTBR Member
    Bo is a beautiful Setter, adhumston. Unfortunately lost my Setter/golden mix, Aspen, in January. I now have a 6 month old golden. He is a few posts up.

Lev
    You Guys Riding?

Skyler!!!!!

Slow, Fat and Old
    Aug 2008
    Nice Aussie!

One of my mutts is half Aussie and half Catahoula Leopard dog, which I had never heard of until I got him. He can run like the wind.

Dog Musher
    This Photo was taken last winter at a skijoring race in Chester CA near Mt Lassen. The dogs are Seamus and Mojo. It is cool enough now in the evenings to run my little team.

re member
    JoJo (German Shepherd) and Fletch (Lab)

This picture was taken when JoJo was about 5 months old.

They love to go on hikes (on a leash), but I don't think they are trained well enough to trust them to run free on a bike ride. They would be fine with people, but if they came across another dog, I'm afraid they might get too aggressive.

I do love to go on group rides when someone brings along a proper trail dog. It adds another level of enjoyment to the ride for me.

don't thread on me
    Smartest dog I have ever known. Eleven years old and still going strong. If you even hint at leaving the house, she goes bonkers. We even made a custom seat for her in the center console of the truck so she can lean into turns and not slide around.

American Eskimo
    princess00001.JPG
    sign here ________________________

mtbr member

Here are the Pointer Sisters exploring a sand wash...

in Anza Borrego SP. Not too many English Pointers in San Diego so we always get asked what kind of dogs they are. They love road trips and if I even say the word "Jeep" they go crazy!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lidarman
    That argument is amazingly laughable.

Personally, I just run over a dog if it's in my way on the trail...they are fairly tough and easy to train with negative reinforcement.
    This is why my dogs give anything with wheels a wide berth. Hit them once good enough and they learn. My bike dog knows to stay by the back tire now and not the front.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Two Chololates and a Husky, great trail buddies

Jamestown MTB.jpg

Kaiya MTB.jpg

Pretty in Pink
    This is Aila, she is a 4 month old Border Collie, She has grown a lot, and has started training a lot, she listens pretty well now but is still a pup, been working a lot with her on voice commands from afar. Cant wait to take her out with us when she is ready.

When we brought her home at 7 weeks old.

Now

She is still training her ears, I love how Border Collies have complete control over them, when she gets excited they perk up like in these photos, I will get some of her relaxed later.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Here's my puppy, Sebastian, out on a ride last month with me at about 5 months old. He's a Lab/Doberman/Beagle/Collie mix and absolutely LOVES the trails. He's 6 months now and knows to stay out of the way of other bikers, dogs, etc. He'll run right along with you and sometimes sets the pace lol. Also, if I'm riding with others and someone starts lagging behind, he'll sit and wait until they catch up to him, then he'll plow along to catch up to everyone else. He's been a phenomenal puppy so far - we got him at 8 weeks and he was completely house broken by the second week we had him. He's wonderful with other dogs and off-leash at the parks he is absolutely great - many people remark about how well-behaved he is - you can ride past other people/dogs and he keeps going without a hitch. Sorry for the two crappy cell pics - the rest of the pics are when we brought him home - he was destined to be a beast from day one ;oP
    Oh noes. I'm going to drink the Kool-Aid.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Awesome. I'd like a clone of Sebastian.

mtbr member
    I LOVE this thread!!! Here are some pics of my dog Maddie. She was rescued from the pound at LITERALLY the last minute and has been the best dog we could have ever asked for. I just love her to pieces. I haven't had her for a ride in FOREVER (hoping to get her out next weekend!) but she has done plenty of hiking this summer and last summer and she loves the trail more than anything else. She's climbed ten 14ers in the last year and now that the weather is cooling off I'm hoping to get her out for some rides!

Here are some pics ...

More pictures pleeeease?

Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast