Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Dogs with Passion

650K views 3K replies 961 participants last post by  socal_jack 
#1 ·
Not sure about yours but mine go bonkers when I say BIKE.

Attachments

See less See more
#1,461 · (Edited)
God, this is probably my favorite thread of all time. Kinda bummed though, since I have lost a lot of weight I ride quite a bit faster and longer than before so it is tough for my Irish Setter Bono to keep up like he used to. He still can go 10+ at a pretty good clip, but I need to take more breaks when I bring him.

Makes it tough when ride time is so rare with an 11 month old son! I want to throw down every time I get out on the trail. Hopefully this summer I will be able to get more long but slow rides in, ya know, stop and smell the roses type rides and take lots of pics with Bono-Tron:)

Keep sharing your awesome trail dogs!

#1,462 ·
God, this is probably my favorite thread of all time. Kinda bummed though, since I have lost a lot of weight I ride quite a bit faster and longer than before so it is tough for my Irish Setter Bono to keep up like he used to. He still can go 10+ at a pretty good clip, but I need to take more breaks when I bring him.

Makes it tough when ride time is so rare with an 11 month old son! I want to throw down every time I get out on the trail. Hopefully this summer I will be able to get more long but slow rides in, ya know, stop and smell the roses type rides and take lots of pics with Bono-Tron:)

Keep sharing your awesome trial dogs!
Trials dogs?? That could be an awesome sport! Like Parkour with dogs. :thumbsup:

#1,467 ·
Here's another one of my favorite riding buddy, this one is in deer park northern NJ, after this I busted my hub and had to walk back to the jeep. Luckily a lot of it was down hill and Fozzy Bear was never more then a few feet from me. When I checked my computer I hit 21mph!! Damn my dog can run fast. It was only real short but damn!!

Attachments

#1,488 ·
I found a puppy on a road ride last December, got her to follow me almost all the way home before we caught a ride. Now she runs with me almost every time on the trails! She goes nuts when I put my bike shoes on. Can't post pics yet, but she's 11lbs, has long, amber-brown hair, almost a year old now, and is a mix of several breeds. She'll keep up fine for 7-8 miles (my after school route).

#1,493 ·
possible but she seems a little short and thicker then most i have seen and in missouri thats not to many. I'm thinking more along the lines of cattle dog crossed with something thats brindle I got her at a year old from a guy that found her as a half dead pup. Great girl if not a little spoiled thats her very own couch she is on lol

#1,494 ·
I'v got some more pics of her somewhere with her pups (accidental breeding my 10mo old lab/american bulldog destroyed his kennel to get to her when she was in heat) if i find them i can post them up for a better look at her I know her pups all came out looking pretty bully with the exception of a few that had long curly hair with brindle paws they were actually pretty damn cute.

#1,495 · (Edited)
heres some i found of her a few of her pups and their dad

Torque the half lab (dad was a small lab used for hog chasing) half american bulldog (another smallish dog used as there catch dog) playing with one of the babies after mama finally decided to stop trying to eat him if he got close to them. Its the only time i have ever seen any kind of aggression in her she was a very protective mommy.

bear

sara one of the shaggy's with brindle paws

bull puppy the beast of the litter lol

bull puppy again

bear and i beleave that is dipstick in the background

more bear he was just such a cool looking little guy

Sammy my womans fav

mama and 6 or the 13 babies poor girl lol

water break

baby torque the day after i got him

#1,508 ·
I have posted my girl here before, but she's just that awesome. Shiba Inu Pit Bull mix, and a bundle of energy and joy. She loves getting out on the trails, but mostly for hiking. She runs circles around me, so hopefully taking her on the bike will help her release more energy.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.