Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Dogs with Passion

650K views 3K replies 961 participants last post by  socal_jack 
#1 ·
Not sure about yours but mine go bonkers when I say BIKE.

Attachments

See less See more
#1,516 ·
Really? This is what you choose to make a stand on? The guy has a dog, likely with some pitt mix in it, he's proud of his dog, and you are going to invest this much effort in arguing the point?

Do you have a dog? Go take him for a ride, he's feeling neglected, you're spending too much time on the computer.

#1,520 ·
MacGregor

If I want to ride without my Border Collie I have to sneak out...cuz if he sees me in a helmet....

Attachments

#1,534 ·
View attachment 691265
Here's our newest addition of the family. 3/4 choco lab, 1/4 husky. Haven't gotten a chance to introduce her to trails yet. Hope to soon
I swear lab puppies would make even the manliest of men act like 12 year old girls for 30 seconds.

Reactions: marpilli
#1,541 ·
Meet Alexa. Black lab mix, we think with blue heeler based on the white patches on her chest and back paws.

When we rescued her at 3 months:

And now a little older at 6 months:

She's going to be one happy doggy when I start taking her on rides! She is still a bit too young/immature to pay attention. And loose leash training is a prerequisite, I hear.

#1,547 ·
Good luck with the recovery. I know it sucks when dogs get sick/hurt. Mine just tore his ACL. Doc say $2000 to fix him and he won't heal without surgery. Man, that sucks. He loves running and went from being super active every day, to doing nothing all day. that's emotionally tough for a dog as well. Hopefully yours will be on the trail again soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.