Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    No Jaybo...your dog is Happy!

trail fairy
    Not many cool photos lately we been doing a bit but not much with the camera, a few swims at the beach and walks around the farm! chasing cows he loves the farm animals thinks they are pals to play with, the animals don't know what to make of him, they know hes no threat, more intrigued by him, but wary, hes such a goof ball, wonders on up then runs around at 100 miles an hour!

First pic a friend used that and got it framed and gave it to me as a Xmas presie so that was pretty cool very nice my bestest presie!

More updated picc's here from today! 2009 1st of the 1st yeahaaaaaaaaa

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...31#post5230231
    Last edited by trailadvent; 12-31-2008 at 01:47 PM.
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

trail fairy
    a wee vid from 2day his hourly work out to the john! HNY

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member

not really a true statement

Quote Originally Posted by GpzGuy
    Not really a true statement for the Western US. There are of course National Parks within national forrests.
    sorry, but this is not the case. national forests are administered by the US forest service, part of the department of agriculture. nationa parks are administered by the US park service, which is in the department of interior.

each agency has separate objectives in land management and conservation. geographcially, national parks are not specifically located inside of national forests. national parks and forests are scattered throughout the nation.

national parks are sometimes more restrictive than national forests, but some land in national forests is very restricted (e.g., wilderness areas in national forests). rules for bikes, motorized vehicles, dogs, etc. are often established locally.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I always wondered how many foreclosures happened because of (wo)mans overpowering need to domicile hir "best friend". . .

The first doggy that follows me home from the trail gets to stay, till then I'm happy to mind my own business as it were.

Thanx for the great pix, I love YOUR dogs!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    We picked up a German Shorthaired Pointer tonight.

My Yellow Lab hasn't warmed up to her yet. I think she's actually afraid of her.

We still need to pick a name that starts with S. Wife likes Snickers or Skittles. I like Sage or Sona. Kids haven't really said what they like yet.

trail fairy
    What a we bundle of cute, ya don't realise how small till ya c it to the big lab, gurls are always jealous of a new chick on the block even when they say they aren't, she'll settle though, very cool!

Good trail Dogs there! congrats

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Pretty in Pink
    I havent been in touch with the forums lately so I appologize, since I have left, we adopted 2 rescue dogs, one a golden retriever one a beautiful rotty pup. We did however lose my 7 month old border collie to a very tragic accident. Just the other day we went and picked out a Australian cattle dog puppy. So that brings our puppy total up to, 1 wolfdog, 1 Rotty, 1 Golden, 1 Cattle Dog. We need more people to ride with.

Quin, was a service dog placed horribly wrong the child beat him, he loves to ride, rain or shine

Max, was a little to destructive for a 1 bedroom apartment (duh) He isnt such a fan of riding yet but he loves to play with Raffi the wolfdog

And this is Ozzy, I am almost certain he will be up for marathon like rides, cattle dogs have more stamina than any dog I have met outside of the husky. (he is only 5 weeks old right now so we dont get him for a little while) Sorry for the crappy photo I took it, not matt.

Raffi the wolf puppy, she loves living here in Maine, plenty of land to run on, she is a great personality, and listening to her howl at night is so relaxing.

Aila may she rest in peace

So yes our 5 bedroom house is quickly filling not with people but with animals. but its okay, more news since we have taken a leave from the forums. We are getting married!

Lev
    You Guys Riding?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkBarron
    I havent been in touch with the forums lately so I appologize, since I have left, we adopted 2 rescue dogs, one a golden retriever one a beautiful rotty pup. We did however lose my 7 month old border collie to a very tragic accident. Just the other day we went and picked out a Australian cattle dog puppy. So that brings our puppy total up to, 1 wolfdog, 1 Rotty, 1 Golden, 1 Cattle Dog. We need more people to ride with.

Man, that is a beautiful Golden! Nice score on the rescue! I'm hoping to add a Golden to my team as well. Right now my Aussie is keeping me busy. Cheers

Pretty in Pink
    Quote Originally Posted by Lev
    Man, that is a beautiful Golden! Nice score on the rescue! I'm hoping to add a Golden to my team as well. Right now my Aussie is keeping me busy. Cheers
    Thanks! he knows a list of 85 commands, its kind of nuts to be honest, he was meant to be a friend for some disabled kid, someone to help him focus and learn to care for something, and the kid goes and beats him, took us a good while to get him to warm up to us, but now he is very social everyone on the trails love him because he is so well behaved, he runs faithfully in between Matt and I, never to either side nor in front. I worry some about the joint problems goldens are notorious for so we have been taking it pretty easy with him.

Rez
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkBarron
    Thanks! he knows a list of 85 commands, its kind of nuts to be honest, he was meant to be a friend for some disabled kid, someone to help him focus and learn to care for something, and the kid goes and beats him, took us a good while to get him to warm up to us, but now he is very social everyone on the trails love him because he is so well behaved, he runs faithfully in between Matt and I, never to either side nor in front. I worry some about the joint problems goldens are notorious for so we have been taking it pretty easy with him.

sorry for your loss. been there and it sucks

good luck with the new kids
    What goes up must come down

Team Awesome

Rescued

This is our little(ish) beagle/pointer/pitbull? mix Stella.

She is full of piss and vinegar - loves to run, chase her ball, and try to solve problems. She's a great little dog we adopted from the local pound, and we think she was just a couple of days away from doom.

She's done 16 miles of trail running in a day so far, and I'm hoping to train her to follow me on the MTB this spring. I don't think that will be much of a problem, though.

We were at Coopers Rock last weekend, a local state forest, and my wife and I were heading out for a run hot on the trail of a group of guys on bikes. Stella was barking and whining, and looking over her shoulder at us. We think she wanted to go and find the guys on bikes.

Tons of energy, love, and affection from this dog.

mtbr member
    Photo from 5-6 years ago:

^ That's what I do
    Quote Originally Posted by playpunk
    This is our little(ish) beagle/pointer/pitbull? mix Stella.
    I think Stella could beagle beagle/pit bull mix. Her face looks a lot like my parent's dog Lucy who is a beagle/pit bull mix. Here are two pictures of Lucy so you can compare how they look.

'08 Specialized Rockhopper 29er (modified)

Team Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopping_Rocks
    I think Stella could beagle beagle/pit bull mix. Her face looks a lot like my parent's dog Lucy who is a beagle/pit bull mix. Here are two pictures of Lucy so you can compare how they look.
    We really have no idea. We *think* she has some pointer in her because she has longish legs. She definetly has the well-defined musculature of a pit bull, but pointers and other hunting dogs have similar characteristics. Whatever she is, she's high-energy, smart, and affectionate.

Oh, So Interesting!
    I thought Dalmation at first sight...

Strava: turn off your dork logger when you're not on sanctioned trails.

Older & Faster...downhill
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerdog
    Our time for 2.4 miles was 9':45".
    Hang on brudda! Too friggin' cool.

plasma donor
    I get the LOOK what dodn't take them with me on the trail

mtbr member

My other Passion - Boxers!!

Their passion is sleeping though, mostly!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004
    So many beautiful dogs, I'm very proud of this thread that there are others out there who love riding with dogs. I did have a few really nice ones recently, but too big to download.
    I have done two recent night rides soon with them and I love night riding and so do they I prefer day riding with them because I can see their expression better.

So here's a pic of Millie after last nights ride

mtbr member
    You'll notice a slight depletion of Passion in the pics
    Last edited by runbuddha; 01-26-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Plus size jersey model
    Here are a couple of our new girl Kenda. No bike rides yet but I have already been taking here out on hikes and to a few bikes races which she loves so looks like the start of something good.

Pretty in Pink

Ozzy once again, this time better photos.

just along for the ride
    Mines just over a year and ready for the trails soon. extremely fast and lean, for now loads of beach training

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    my dog minds me and behaves really well when he is with me. but if we are going on a ride with a large group i don't bring him because i don't want everyone to feel as if they are going to have to try to avoid him

Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast