Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I kick my fiance out of bed and cuddle with mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tehgyb View Post
    I kick my fiance out of bed and cuddle with mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Your fiancÚ and I are just fine with that

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I keep mine on the ceiling hanging upside down in my living room always looking up on it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I have one in the kitchen, two in the den, and one in my office on this random notice...

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    All 4 hanging on vertical bike racks in the living area as I have no garage. Even if I did get a garage, no way I'm putting them in there.

mtbr member
    For now, since I still have the luxury of living with my parents, having a hardwood floor in here, and a door in and out of the house in my room, I just wheel it on inside and it's right here with me. Both bikes actually.

They take up a lot of room in my room though, and block a lot of things. But like hell they're sitting outside. It's one thing to ride them through inclement weather, but I'm not going to leave them out in storms, or what not.
    2009 Mongoose Teocali Comp

A Gentleman and a MTBR'
    My girlfriend just moved in with me while we look for a new (larger) place. My three bikes and her one live on the wall in our bedroom! I get to look at my bikes every night before I fall asleep.

mtbr member
    Ours are in the living room, live in a condo. Only have a 1 car garage and its full of car junk, and a junk car. I don't trust our outside storage area enough to put them out there.

Custom User Title
    May 2005
    When we lived in an apartment bikes were allowed in the house, then hung in the spare bedroom, then when it became a nursery / kids room, then got moved around to not be near the crib / bed...When we got into a house with garage space, bikes are only allowed with they are brand new.

I can sometimes sneak them in for a night and pretend they are not in the corner of the dining room and she may also pretent they are not there but they always end up out in the garage.

Suburban Redneck
    I have my FS in the hall between the kitchen and foyer most of the time. It's there now as I type this. SS "beater" is on the porch for spontaneous neighborhood romps with the kids. HT is in the basement where I can eye it up while jamming or recording, along with my mid-school Redline bmx resto-mod. Unless it swaps places with the FS.

When I was living solo my HT slept at the foot of my bed, near my bass rig.
    I'm not big-boned, I'm a Clyde.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I bring all of our bikes in at times depending on the weather, but I also just bought a bike maintenance stand so now I can work out in the garage as well.

mtbr member
    I live in a small appartment with no place to lock it up on the porch, so it stays inside...and usualy something like this.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Right now, I have a mtb, a road bike, an extra set of wheels, 2 tubes and 3 tires in the living room. The guest room has the other mtb and road bike, it also happens to be the "parts" room. And yes, my wife is ok with it

mtbr member
    Yes I do, right next to the TV

Bike Storage how it should be

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I dont "move" the bikes to my living room,I keep them there.

Well let me re-phrase that.

My Trek is in my bedroom, I have my DB 29er and Roadie on a trainer in my living room.
    I want more bikes but I really do not have the room for them

Motion activated
    Yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you ever move your bike to the living room-004-sm.jpg  

Happiness is a warm 2 stroke.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I store my main bike on a trainer in the living room.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Haha yeah! I try to park it in the living room after every ride. The wife tolerates it for about a day then shes after me to get it back to its hole (guest bedroom/bike storage) upstairs...lol I'm glad I ride a heavy old cro-moly hardtail cause she cant carry that one up the stairs like she can my roadie. The roadie gets ferried upstairs while I'm at work.

*Sigh* the trials of living with bike-illiterates...I'm working on her though!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Hahaha. Yes, my baby never leaves the bike stand next to my bed (except for 3 hours everyday for my mountain rides). She's so beautiful.

mtbr member
    I live in a 700 sf one bedroom condo so two of my three bikes live in the dining room and living room along with my girlfriends half the time. The repair stand is set up as well most of the summer in the living room and my living space tends to look like a bike shop with tools and spare rims and boxes of parts sitting around everywhere. I'm just fine with that though I'm curious where the new Downhill bike will fit come spring though...

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Haha youre definitely not the only one. Mine stays hanging on the wall next to my living room TV. Sorta my own method for finding the daily motivation to resist being a couch potato lol

Rogue Exterminator
    Both my bikes are actually kept in the living room.

My main one sits in the unused area behind the couch and the other sits in front of the fire place. Neither makes it look cluttered at all.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve71 View Post
    Yes.
    Now ride back up

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    Now ride back up
    bet there's a lift (elevator)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4