Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast
    humber river advocate

did you ride today?

i try to ride every day. i look forward to my commute, even if it is wet out.

did you ride today?-bush-doctor-big-maple.jpg

did you ride today?-mush1a.jpg

did you ride today?-puff-giangtic.jpg

that mushroom is tasty.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    That's the largest mushroom I have ever seen!

As for riding every day, I try to although I only get to ride trails once a week. I exercise my dog almost every day with the bike, with the only exceptions being if we are going trail riding the next day as it is usually a longer ride and I don't want to over do him, or because of weather.

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    Was working last week for 14 hrs each day. This weekend was raining and cool, but threw on the rain jacket, and took the pooches for a ride. after tuckering them out I went out again for me. got things a bit mucky

did you ride today?-img_2872.jpgdid you ride today?-img_2873.jpgdid you ride today?-img_2874.jpgdid you ride today?-img_2875.jpgdid you ride today?-img_2878.jpgdid you ride today?-img_2880.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Went out to try flats...went home and took off flats.

Give'er!
    17km today. Getting back into shape again in a new locale, with new trails for me to explore! Apparently barely riding for a month has had a negative effect on my fitness levels...shocker!

since 4/10/2009
    Got out for about 15mi today at a local park. I had wanted to head a bit farther afield and do some backcountry riding today, but the wife got sick and I needed to combine my ride with some errands (picking up some prescriptions, cat food, etc), as well as be relatively nearby in case she needed something else. Trying to help her mend up quickly because we're headed to Pisgah next weekend. I'm trying to fight off some kind of nasty bug, myself. I mostly feel good (especially after my doc hooked me up with some antibiotics a few days ago), but will probably have that lingering dry cough that tends to last for a couple of months.

Weather was absolutely perfect. Partly sunny. Light breeze. Temps in the 60's. Actually starting to feel like maybe autumn is thinking about paying a visit. That's mucho welcome because it was in the 90's less than a week ago.

Moderator Moderator
    yup

Wanna Ride Bikes?
    Jun 2014
    I don't get to ride nearly as much as I'd like, but today, YES!
    Hold my beer and watch this!

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    We had a family ride today. Took the girls, 8 and 6 years old thru the woods so it was slow going but that's ok. I can go my pace any other time. It's great to see the progress they have made riding and how much they like riding with their mom and I. 6.2 miles in 1 hour 45 minutes but was worth every minute.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Today no, but yesterday yes. This summer has been a tough go to get motivated with the high temps. But now that it's starting to cool down I see more action in the next couple of months. Here's yesterday's ride at 78 degrees which is quite the relief from the mid nineties.

Bobcat Ridge 9-12-15 Video - Pinkbike

Bobcat Ridge 9-12-15 #2 Video - Pinkbike

Bobcat Ridge 9-12-15 #3 Video - Pinkbike
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

Moderator Moderator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 2old View Post
    That's funny because I'm trying flats out now too. After over thirty years of toe clips and straps the clip less since the first came out. Interesting. Seems to be easier on my back which has been bothering me for a while. I think I've ridden every day for two weeks now. I ridden a lot this season because the snow left the valley early so I've been riding four to six days a week since then. Sometimes twice a day. And never in the bike park.

Broken Hipster
    I've maybe missed only 4 or 5 days this season so I took this rainy weekend off.
    I'll be on the trail first thing in the AM.
    Can't wait, I'm getting antsy.

No known cure
    I don't ride on the weekends. There's just too much traffic, and I usually bring the dog. I'll ride tomorrow and not see anyone.

The weather was absolutely perfect today, so we took the Jeep out and had a picnic off 3N16 in north Big Bear.
    Ripping trails and tipping ales

Sneaker man
    Yep, only a short road ride with an old riding buddie (for the first time ever I'm fitter than him)...
    Not working att he moment and trying to regain some fitness (progressing, but a long way to go) and I'd ike to get out every day, but if I smash myself on a 3 hour road ride, or liek the other day 2 hard hours of mtb (hard for me, not anyone else), not doing much of anything the next day.
    But spring has well and truly hit my neck of the woods, I may have to get out for a quick mtb ride this afternoon.
    All the gear and no idea.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Had the best worst ride today. Recently got our middle kid a nice bike that he loves, scored a Mongoose Etero Elite for cheap with several upgrades. We rode a few more advanced trails, and he had a blast. I ended up dropping my chain in to my cassette and it got caught in between two rings. It's an old cassette and needs to be replaced anyway, but ended up riding about 10 more miles after that with a 2x6 geared bike. Also got a sidewall tear going through a rock garden, which was a blast too. Got to show the boys how to do some trail side repair which was good too. Today I get to go shopping for a new cassette and replace my tires for the season a bit early. Think about going with a less aggressive tread style.
    The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning, you didn't even think to ask

humber river advocate
    rode sunday, was raining a bit so brought my trail boss tool and folding saw to do a little bit of trail tlc.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    If you mean Sunday, yes I rode. With my wife. She crashed and had a flap of skin hanging off her knee. Being near a road I cycled back to the parking lot, got the car, and picked her up. She rewarded me later for being gallant. The reward was better than the ride.

9 lives
    I've been sidelined, and wish I could ride.

Enjoying this thread
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    No riding today. Job interview.
    Try to ride every day, to work and back, come rain, shine or snow.

mtbr member
    Too much rain over the weekend (if 'today' referred to Sunday as of this writing), so not for me. However, today has cleared and is sunny, so I'm hoping to get out after work.
    Stick around if you're housebroken...

mtbr member
    Life! is not letting me ride (as well as the weather) I'm hoping to get out this afternoon after almost 10 days w/out a ride!
    2016 SC Heckler R build
    2014 All City Macho Man Disc
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Yup! (Sunday)
    Local 6hr relay race I rode solo, 10 laps/84km. Perfect conditions as long as you didn't stop riding! Slept great last night I tell ya!

mtbr member
    1/2 ride 1/2 trail maintenance
    all good

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 2old View Post
    I had that reaction the first time I tried flats after old school clips/straps (weird theme going on). Tried them again with Five Ten shoes and been riding flats ever since.

To keep with the thread...Saturday & Sunday, about 18-ish miles. Today, leaving soon.

Vincit qui patitur
    About 12 miles XC with GF Saturday (still hot and humid) and road about 6 Sunday (4 uphill and 2 downhill) with my AM bike and still hot and humid.
    Vincit qui patitur
    2012 Salsa Spearfish 2
    2014 KONA Process 153
    2016 KONA Operator
    2013 Giant Defy

mtbr member
    I rode to work, so yes. Nothing special, about 13k round trip. Well I was lucky that I missed the rain.
    check out my youtube channel if you want: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfv...pWjU4574BDVNxw

humber river advocate
    yes, got out today. weather was perfect, though there is a hint of fall in the air.

did you ride today?-dscn0977.jpg

did you ride today?-dscn1002.jpg

did you ride today?-dscn1006.jpg

did you ride today?-dscn1008.jpg

did you ride today?-dscn1010.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Just Ride
    Mar 2014
    19 miles on my mounting bike but one the road the trails are still to wet
    To have lived without passion, adventure, and thrill, is to never lived at all!!! YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    yes. Sunday with an old buddy and both of our kids on pavement.
    Today with some other buddies riding nice single track around C'ville.

mtbr member
    Yes today, finally 7miles - Amazing how much you lose when you don't ride for a while, but I did clear a section which I've already cleared twice but today it was smoother, faster and more enjoyable.
    2016 SC Heckler R build
    2014 All City Macho Man Disc
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Rode to work for the first time ever (10 mi round trip), then went to the bike shop. Picked up a co2 tire "pump" and a tube, along with tire spoons and a water bottle. Then later in the day i rode a couple blocks to the store. I am absolutely loving my new to me bike.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    i didnt.

rode yesterday with a pain in my abdomen..down low. took it easy, paying attention on not crashing. today, was about to ride when my neighbor saw me walking slow holding my abdomen..right above my pecker..she said.."hey, do you have a hernia?"

wtf? i dunno. put the bike back, and sat on couch. i'll see if it still hurts tomorrow

okay..not a hernia. i googled it. still gonna take it easy. probably a muscle strain from a goofy mtb "crash"..i just topple over.
    Santa Cruz 5010 C
    Surly Crosscheck.

9 lives
    I'm sidelined with injuries and I can't ride but I have been walking the local trails daily

did you ride today?-zqj2wak.jpg
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

tg
    mtbr member
    Yes I did, Eagle Colorado
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-photo%25201-28.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    I rode to work for the first time today . Its about five miles one way I need to plan better for cooling down and change of clothes .

humber river advocate
    did the trail commute home today, was pretty hot out. the birds where busy by the ponds.

did you ride today?-dscn1039.jpg

did you ride today?-dscn1049.jpg

did you ride today?-dscn1051.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Nope, grade 3 AC separation will keep me off the bike for a few weeks....

mtbr member
    Oct 2014
    did you ride today?-img_0110.jpg Weather was amazing and it was a ghost town out there, loved it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    No riding at all this week. Im the stay home parent now because our 2y/o daughter has chicken pox. Poor thing.

Seems the universe is conspiring to keep me off my bike this week...

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Had a color run on our trail last weekend, left some colorful areas on the trail, pretty cool, especially when riding at night.

Snakes were out and about today too. I believe this was just a Texas Water Snake, not a water moccasin, but I didn't stick around long enough after he moved off the trail to find out.

Also got in an evening ride with the kids during on weekly wednesday night rides. About 20 miles total for the day, planning on doing it again today.
    The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning, you didn't even think to ask

9 lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_HTX View Post
    No riding at all this week. Im the stay home parent now because our 2y/o daughter has chicken pox. Poor thing.

Seems the universe is conspiring to keep me off my bike this week...
    I had chicken pox as an adult. I was 35... terrible experience; covered from head to toe. Never again, please and thank you.

Speedy recovery for your daughter and especially a return to biking for you
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Thanks cyclelicious!

mtbr member
    I haven't ridden in 3 days now! I don't get out near as often as I'd like, but try to get at least a short (3-5 miles) ride 4-5 times a week. This week has been a scheduling nightmare. I do commute to work when I can, but cannot do so when I have to pick up the kids from school/daycare, which has been the trend this week.

+1 on the chickpox are awful as well. Speedy recovery to your little one, Ghost!

humber river advocate
    summer still here, though the days are getting shorter. going to have to put on lights in a little bit. still riding...

did you ride today?-dscn1059.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    ... so... my mother in law is looking after the little one today... I'm gonna finally get on my bike, I thinks...

NAH!

Today it was pi**ing down so my wife asked me nicely, in that way she does, to give her a lift to work... So I drove instead...

We're moving house next week so I can't see more riding on the horizon either...
    Ah well, there's always next season... (or winter riding on studded tires... )

Happy trails, guys (and gals)

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    24 miles road by myself, 10 miles dirt with the kids. Awesome day riding.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    First ride with the new bike, took this last night. How nice is the sky? Starting to get dark noticeably earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-img_5705.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Sweet bike, Grok. Love that colourscheme!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    First ride with the new bike, took this last night. How nice is the sky? Starting to get dark noticeably earlier.
    Sweet rig. Love my SC. Probably won't go to another brand as long as they keep pumping out these quality set ups and keep up their customer service.

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Just got my shorts on. I'm heading out now.

Sent via Jedi mind trick.
    Santa Cruz 5010 C
    Surly Crosscheck.

humber river advocate
    moist out today on the commute... plant are starting the fall die back. noticed the po po in the sky looking for harvests...

did you ride today?-dscn1064.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    Rode a local run today called 'Oh Shit Ridge', which is definitely the most hairy in our network. It's the first time i've ridden it on my new fs, and I almost cleared it, but had to step off about 100ft from the end of the trail. It's the steepest trail i've ridden, filled with loose rocks, dirt and a drop off to either side at times. Definitely an adrenaline rush and a brake tester. My new Guides were awesome. I haven't even come close to clearing it on my hardtail, so I was stoked to get so far, even though I didn't clean it. At the bottom there is a very nice rock jump to reward you for hanging on the whole way down.... =)

humber river advocate
    i had a nibble...

did you ride today?-i-ate-.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

9 lives
    I couldn't ride but I attended a local trail building event today

did you ride today?-git5ith.jpg

did you ride today?-tnygdso.jpg

The rain held off and it was nice be outside, hike and check out trails
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Yes

-----------------------------------------------------------
    'Yes! I'm an opinionated Mofo... Next question'.
    "Mountain biking: the under-rated and drug-free antidepressant"

humber river advocate
    good ride out to the trail build, since i co-chair it was important to be out there on a bike. got caught in the storm front on the way back. we also found someones plants, the po po removed it all.

did you ride today?-1c.jpg

did you ride today?-1a.jpg

did you ride today?-1b.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Broken Hipster
    I rode today.
    Just passed 100,000 vertical feet climbing for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Barman1 View Post
    I rode today.
    Just passed 100,000 vertical feet climbing for the season.
    Good job Sir.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Hell yeah I rode today! I even brought my youngest out with me to start introducing her to the sport. We had a great time, even though the pace was slow and we took several breaks after the climbs. The great news is she wants to ride with me next weekend again.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    I couldn't ride but I attended a local trail building event today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIt5iTh.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	328.3 KB 
ID:	1016629

Name:	tnYgDsO.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	215.1 KB 
ID:	1016633

The rain held off and it was nice be outside, hike and check out trails

Quote Originally Posted by singlesprocket View Post
    good ride out to the trail build, since i co-chair it was important to be out there on a bike. got caught in the storm front on the way back. we also found someones plants, the po po removed it all.

Name:	1c.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	1016683

Name:	1a.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	1016684

Name:	1b.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	1016685
    Removed them to your crib.

Good on you two for giving back by trail building and great photos by the way.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Yes. Yes I did. A commute to the office, but ass on saddle time none the less.

I even had the little one (she is over the chicken pox!) out on her balance bike on Sunday. She lifted her feet on a downward slope for the first time and balanced! Daddy was do proud

Happy Days!

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Does my ignorant mind understand that right; whille having fun with the stuff we like so much (MTB), you cut down someone else's fun? Please write down it is not the case...
    And yes, I had one of the best rides ever today, the Slavnik mountain.. we just had to climb it twice and ride superb natural DH..twice☺
    Best regards from Ljubljana
    Last edited by Roots; 09-21-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Refrasing

Keep on Rockin...
    Had the whole day off.

Weather is perfect.

Cut firewood.

Did trail work.

Rode bike.

Cooked a steak for the wife and I, and burgers for the kids.

Drank beer, then ate ice cream.

Now surfing mtbr.

Perfect!

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    Cooling down on the back porch. Wishing the beer wasn't so far away. Way over there in the kitchen.

Glad summer is ending.

Sent via Jedi mind trick.
    Santa Cruz 5010 C
    Surly Crosscheck.

humber river advocate
    first day of autumn, weather is really nice to ride

did you ride today?-bb.jpg

did you ride today?-bbbb.jpg

did you ride today?-bbb.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Sep 2015
    I wish. We got record rains here recently. Trails are soaked. Im dying to ride- I made 2 quick blasts around the neighborhood today to hold me over. One in th morning to wake up, amd one in the evening (just a trip to the store for dinner stuff). I hope to ride some trails later this week.

humber river advocate
    riding back and forth from work near the humber river...

did you ride today?-mmmmmm.jpg

did you ride today?-dscn1010.jpg
    Last edited by singlesprocket; 09-27-2015 at 05:23 AM.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Rode today, couple of hours and Friday the same... trails are muck here. Will get to some dry trails soon =)

9 lives
    Still unable to ride but I was able to slow run/hike on a trail I like to ride along the river. Recovering slowly

did you ride today?-1wfk5ym.jpg

did you ride today?-b9mc73b.jpg
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Broken Hipster
    Just another couple of degrees warmer and I'll be out there.
    Might as well soak it up now, another month and warm rides won't be an option.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    i try to ride every day. i look forward to my commute, even if it is wet out.

Name:	puff giangtic.jpg 
Views:	602 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	1015090

that mushroom is tasty.
    How did you prepare the puff ball?
    We're having a bumper crop this year.

Of course I rode this morning.

Last nights Super/Blood Moon.
    did you ride today?-img_0856.jpg

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    had a fantastic day at mt zion bike trail in brookhaven, ms!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I rode my new cross bike on some pea gravel highways. Except for a short section of single track where I goofed up getting on to a short bridge. Fell off and landed on my back in a deep puddle. Deep enough that water flowed over my head. Totally soaked but it was a nice clear fall day and not too cold so I continued. Shoes on the boot dryer.

Did you ride today!

Yes,
    Today's ride was nothing short of perfect. Perfect temperature of 53 degrees. Perfect weather / overcast and dead still. Perfect dirt due to small rain storm last night. And perfect non crowded condions. I had the place to myself on a Saturday, unheard of.

Be sure to click on the fancy embedded videos.

----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

humber river advocate
    i've have done a lot of riding these days... back and forth from the rock yard...

here's a a picture of me schlepping for a few dollars...

did you ride today?-turkey1.jpg

turkeys! [insert turkey noise]

did you ride today?-turkey2.jpg

fun downhill section before a big climb

did you ride today?-turkey3.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

humber river advocate
    i'm setting up for ice this winter...

did you ride today?-chilling.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

i've have done a lot of riding these days... back and forth from the rock yard...

here's a a picture of me schlepping for a few dollars...

Name:	turkey1.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	1020034

turkeys! [insert turkey noise]

Name:	turkey2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	1020035

fun downhill section before a big climb

Name:	turkey3.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	1020036
    Great turkey sighting.

Is that your place you're working on?
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

humber river advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Great turkey sighting.

it's one of the areas...

did you ride today?-dscn1283.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

it's one of the areas...

Name:	DSCN1283.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	247.3 KB 
ID:	1020039
    Good work on both locations.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

humber river advocate
    we called this jump "the horror show"

broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    Not long back... practicing my hucking, one close call - where I almost wishboned myself o_0
    Then wind came up and huckin wasn't so much fun (rather scary actually!)

humber river advocate
    Good work on both locations.
    thanks dirtjunkie. more trial more better...
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

humber river advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by targnik View Post
    Not long back... practicing my hucking, one close call - where I almost wishboned myself o_0
    Then wind came up and huckin wasn't so much fun (rather scary actually!)

glad you came out ok targnik!
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

humber river advocate
    always dug enduro

broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    glad you came out ok targnik!
    Nothing quite as extreme as that drop 0_0

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Didn't ride today. Too much rain in the past couple weeks, and I want to be a good Samaritan. Sun in the forecast the next couple days though, so I'll be hitting it at least 3 times this week.
    I've gone to find myself. Should I get back before I return, please tell me to wait.

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    Did a shuttle journey on the Ragged Trail today. Beautiful scenery and weather, dropped in from around 10k feet down into elevations where the aspen still have their leaves. Lot's of pedaling, and one strenuous bit when we tried to take a shortcut to add more singletrack to the ride (we ended up hopping downed trees for miles), and then lots of fast doubletrack downhill. 28 miles, including 5 of road/dirt to get back to the truck. Great ride!

did you ride today?-ragged-1.jpg!

Rod
    mtbr member
    I did get in a short ride to work today. After work I'll be heading out on an hour ride.
    There is not much choice between rotten apples.

Rod
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miker J View Post
    Had the whole day off.

Weather is perfect.

Cut firewood.

Did trail work.

Rode bike.

Cooked a steak for the wife and I, and burgers for the kids.

Drank beer, then ate ice cream.

Now surfing mtbr.

Perfect!
    Sounds like a great day

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    First time on flats after struggling with spd's for two months..due to wet conditions(what an useful excuse)..had mooost enjoyable descents
    Just came from my fathers land, where all i could think was, how it would be riding those hills...someday i will be there with my bike..did you ride today?-dsc_85731-4.jpg

did you ride today?-dsc_85841-4_1.jpg

did you ride today?-dsc_87001-4.jpg

did you ride today?-dsc_87041-4.jpg

did you ride today?-dsc_87151-4.jpg

did you ride today?-dsc_89071-4.jpg

did you ride today?-dsc_89241-4.jpg

Rod
    mtbr member
    Great pictures Roots. Where is that located?

Singlesprocket, what bike do you use to commute to work when it's wet?

mtbr member
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    It is Durmitor area, Montenegro...i could have written that in the first place.
    Thank you for kind reply.

humber river advocate
    Great turkey sighting.

no, someone elses crib
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

humber river advocate

Singlesprocket, what bike do you use to commute to work when it's wet?
    i'm using the bronson for now.
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

humber river advocate
    been wet out for the rides, though lots of mushrooms out...

did you ride today?-v3.jpg

did you ride today?-v2.jpg

did you ride today?-v1.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Rod
    mtbr member
    i'm using the bronson for now.
    Does it have fenders? I wear a rain suit, but it's less than ideal.

Rod
    mtbr member
    This ride was from 2 days ago. The grandmother watched my daughter and it was unexpected so I got to ride longer than normal. My legs were toast from the short steep pitches on the SS. I wanted to go back up the hill for another round but the hamstrings were warning me that they may not cooperate.

Name:  Distance.JPG
Views: 1327
Size:  20.6 KB
    did you ride today?-img_1232.jpg
    did you ride today?-img_1230.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-elevation-around-msu.jpg  

mtbr member
    back home... and it's either blowing a gale or pissin down with rain... or both!!

humber river advocate
    Does it have fenders? I wear a rain suit, but it's less than ideal.
    nope, since i take singletrack back the fenders would get broken off. though if it is that wet i just bring a change of clothes
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast