Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

did you ride today?

750K views 11K replies 691 participants last post by  Fleas 
#1 ·
i try to ride every day. i look forward to my commute, even if it is wet out.

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Tire Wheel

Plant community Petal Terrestrial plant Botany Peach

Grass Terrestrial plant Sock Walking shoe Outdoor shoe

that mushroom is tasty.

See less See more
#584 ·
Wish I could ride:

1. beautiful weather
2. trails slightly muddy, but firm enough to be ridden
3. whole day with no other "chores"

4. oh yeah: severe hamstring pull playing hockey last week. right leg still out of commission.

Damn you Cruel Fate!!!

To add salt to the wound, my new bike (Surly Krampus) is in the shop being built...I hope the leg is better before Spring Break cause I am riding that Krampus come Hell or high Water

Ride fun, bit ride safe y'all!!!

#585 ·
^ Good luck with the hammy. No good dammit! Only being able to look at your bike when you should be riding is an especially perverse kind of torture, even more so when it's new (i like your 830 btw- that baby has served you well, huh?)

May you heal unnaturally fast! Krampus is one cool cat of a bike IMO

#611 ·
Powder, skied powder today. Best day in the last three years or so. El Niño has certainly impacted mountain biking, but this has been the best ski year since, well quite some time.

#612 ·
Exercising when you have a cold is ok, or so the internet medical sites say, so I had a really nice ride through the forest. It was raining a little and windy, but it was great to get out. Saw a couple other riders and some trail runners. Those guys were flying. Topped it off with a nice can of lunch when I got done. Ya baby!