Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 4,301 to 4,369 of 4369
    mtbr member
    19.5 miles with 1400+ feet of climbing. Great, cool, dry weather. Spanked the ride today!

Met one grumpy old codger while grinding up a long hill. Being from New England, I'll just call him a cranky Yankee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    Quick ride yesterday on the local in town conservation trails. Its been hot, dry and smokey so no one around except for a little bear cub I suprised coming around the corner. He took one look at me, did a 180 and took off down the trail and into the bush. I gave the mama bear time to move further into the bush before carrying on. She just calmly sat there and watched us move on with her cub sitting beside her, they looked pretty cute.

Hit the bike park thursday evening and it was nice to get above the smoke line. Nice and clear up the mountain with a cool breeze on the chairlift. We really need some rain!

mtbr member
    First ride since injuring my knee about 2 months ago. Damm I am out of riding shape, but excited to be back nevertheless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-screenshot_20170806-200206.jpg  

"we mock, what we don't understand"

mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    did you ride today?-img_0247.jpg

Another hot day so a shorter ride on some local single track before dropping down to the river so the arctic mutts (Alaskan Malamutes) could cool off and go for a swim.

Cycologist
    Damn, should have taken a picture of my bike when I rode today, looks like we had an orange bike trifecta in play.

Stopped and did a couple of sessions jumping off the end of a bridge, trying to get more comfortable in the air. I've jumped off it without even thinking about it on my 26er but was lacking confidence in doing it on my 29er. Did it three times and wondered why I had been apprehensive about it. Cooling down on the beginner loop, crested a hill and found a small fawn in the trail, ten feet in front of me. It ran off and I spotted mom near by.
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams.

mtbr member
    Apr 2016
    I rode yesterday...not breaking any records but it was fun.

did you ride today?-capture.jpgdid you ride today?-img_20170515_183259.jpg

Cycologist
    Quote Originally Posted by loop2kil View Post
    I rode yesterday...not breaking any records but it was fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	1150796Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170515_183259.jpg 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	1150797
    Georgia International Horse Park?
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -Douglas Adams.

since 4/10/2009
    This was my Saturday. Biked about 15mi RT to the Tour de Fat (1st visit to anywhere I've lived), and won the "slow ride" race. My picture appeared in today's slideshow recap for the event. Pic #27.

Tour de Fat festival of bikes, beer and fun by New Belgium

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Got 7.3 miles in tonight with the Monday night beginners group. I find it fascinating that I have more fun than the last time out every time. I think I am addicted! On a side note, I am down 30 pounds as of this morning's weigh in!

Fat guy on Fat tires

mtbr member
    Got in 11miles 900' climbing, and a bit of road rage. I did hit 39mph, in one of the downhills . Trail ride tomorrow.
    2016 SC Heckler R build
    2014 All City Macho Man Disc
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

9 lives
    I rode on Sunday.

did you ride today?-20621974_1969979279913180_451243417776714395_n.jpg

did you ride today?-20638171_1969971396580635_7857354367120120183_n.jpg
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member

Getting ready to drop.

A mountain, a lake, a trail, all waiting there...

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    We have this nice little trail in Santa Fe that climbs just over 2000 feet up to Atalaya Peak. After climbing the technical trail up the front side there is a totally amazing descent off the back side and around to Picacho Peak and out to Upper Canyon Road. It is a beautiful 12 mile single track ride. And that drop off the back side is FANTASTIC!!!

did you ride today?-atalaya.jpg
    View from the Peak

did you ride today?-pedal.jpg
    On the road to the dirt...about 2 miles from my house.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmaster View Post
    We have this nice little trail in Santa Fe that climbs just over 2000 feet up to Atalaya Peak. After climbing the technical trail up the front side there is a totally amazing descent off the back side and around to Picacho Peak and out to Upper Canyon Road. It is a beautiful 12 mile single track ride. And that drop off the back side is FANTASTIC!!!

Name:	Atalaya.jpg 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	1151444
    View from the Peak

Name:	pedal.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	1151445
    On the road to the dirt...about 2 miles from my house.
    Beautiful country you have to ride in for sure. I love that area. Spanked out a 20 miler this morning myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-img_1999.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    10 miles out and back on a gravel trail. Aired out my lungs--check. Revved up the heart--check. Set fire to my quads--check. I remember how to do this, and it feels good.

mtbr member
    6.4miles this morning, rigid the Heckler is at the doctors. Weird thing is 6miles feels short, and I could go for another ride.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    2016 SC Heckler R build
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by jcd46 View Post
    Got in 11miles 900' climbing, and a bit of road rage. I did hit 39mph, in one of the downhills . Trail ride tomorrow.
    Can you expand a little on that road rage deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by targnik View Post
    So I shoot off all full of bravado, hit this wee booter - grabbing some air, then I land - leading into a greasy rut.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    Can you expand a little on that road rage deal?
    Sure. The downhill I mentioned does not have a bike a lane, so I usually take the lane, as you approach the end, the street opens up into a 2 lane road, stll no bike lane! So I keep the lane as cars can pass me on the now 2nd lane. Well Mss. Blondee (early 20s maybe?) Blows her horn at me, cuts traffic, then cuts me, obviously she is late. Cauhgt up to her at the next light, I knock on her window and I said "wtf was that?" She goes "use the bike lane, you are slowing traffic down" i said, there is no bike lane, and I can take the lane if I wish. Anyways, she has probably been drving for a couple of years, and was just in a rush, but I was peeved. People are so damn impatient, its kind of sad.

Drivers don't understand how dangerous it is to hug the curb, but in other roads, and when possible, I do use the shoulder, I try to always be respectful, thank drivers when they let me by, and I follow the rules.

So I did use a couple of bad words, bcz she pissed me of. Lol

2016 SC Heckler R build
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

mtbr member
    Is it newbie infatuation? or steel is real is for real?
    My recently geared Steel.Is.Real.9, SIR9, after all these years as an SS.

It's Real...

did you ride today?-b93e0888-d04e-416d-aa97-ce8def6188f3.jpg

mtbr member
    Did a short blast today and set a bunch of PRs... felt good 'cuz I knew I could, I just needed to go in fresh and push.

Last week was great, rode like 30 miles of trail and 3400' of climbing. For some that's like one ride, but that's a good week around here for this guy.

This week won't be as much vert due to some flat road rides and it's looking like rain is on the way...
    Life is too short to ride a bike you don't love.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    My recently geared Steel.Is.Real.9, SIR9, after all these years as an SS.

It's Real...

Name:	B93E0888-D04E-416D-AA97-CE8DEF6188F3.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	227.6 KB 
ID:	1151522
    I returned an RLT9, (alloy) for the Steel MM. So happy I did, nothing wrong with the Niner btw, had I not walked into Jensons Corona, I would still have it.
    2016 SC Heckler R build
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    I have not been in two weeks we are on vacation and have been so busy. I'm planning on going in the next couple days to get back into it.

mtbr member
    Thought this week was a loss due to heavy rains, but managed to get one in at a place that sheds water quickly and was mostly missed by yesterday's storms.
    did you ride today?-received_10213380405367656.jpg
    Site of the "missing gloves incident". Stopped for a moment to look in my pack, couldn't find my gloves or remember taking them off, went back maybe a mile downhill to where I'd taken a break at the above trail junction, then climbed back up only to find my gloves...right where I'd left them.
    did you ride today?-received_10213380406207677.jpg
    They're YELLOW. How could I not see them?
    Actually I stepped back a few feet in the other direction, and they "disappeared" because of the curvature, but still

Co Springs
    Sure. The downhill I mentioned does not have a bike a lane, so I usually take the lane, as you approach the end, the street opens up into a 2 lane road, stll no bike lane! So I keep the lane as cars can pass me on the now 2nd lane. Well Mss. Blondee (early 20s maybe?) Blows her horn at me, cuts traffic, then cuts me, obviously she is late. Cauhgt up to her at the next light, I knock on her window and I said "wtf was that?" She goes "use the bike lane, you are slowing traffic down" i said, there is no bike lane, and I can take the lane if I wish. Anyways, she has probably been drving for a couple of years, and was just in a rush, but I was peeved. People are so damn impatient, its kind of sad.

Drivers don't understand how dangerous it is to hug the curb, but in other roads, and when possible, I do use the shoulder, I try to always be respectful, thank drivers when they let me by, and I follow the rules.

So I did use a couple of bad words, bcz she pissed me of. Lol

You don't sound too out of place in that instance. You could have rapped on the blonds window and just asked;
    "Was that your horn blowing or the squeal of a bad muffler bearing? "

Then she'd have had that to worry about all day.
    In the Middle Ages, the biggest mistake was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner.'

Co Springs
    Two days, two rides.
    Been off track lately so needing to get to it

* Today's ride was the test of a few hills and timing my way to work still tugging the kid caboose with some work related stuff in it. I didn't crack the pedals and it was a leisurely 32 minutes or so. Coming home is about 17 minutes. Got a little rained on. Today - 9.53 mi.

* Yesterday, 6.8 miles.
    Emmett (2 yr old grandson) was looking cozy in his carriage. Only had the kiddo for a short time so we had to get out for a short 2 miler.
    Earlier in the day, I'd ventured out with a buddy to see if some of the greenway build was complete. Sure 'nuff, I can now ride my bike as 'work commute' with the safety-net of path/greenway almost all the way.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-thumbnail_20170810_160604_1502442333722_resized.jpg  

did you ride today?-thumbnail_20170810_160537_1502442331139_resized.jpg  

did you ride today?-thumbnail_20170809_105914_1502442327961_resized.jpg  

did you ride today?-thumbnail_20170809_105700_1502442325132_resized.jpg  

In the Middle Ages, the biggest mistake was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner.'

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bachman1961 View Post
    You don't sound too out of place in that instance. You could have rapped on the blonds window and just asked;
    "Was that your horn blowing or the squeal of a bad muffler bearing? "

Then she'd have had that to worry about all day.
    Lol good one! Gotta keep that for the next time.
    2016 SC Heckler R build
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Shortest but one of my best rides. I finally mustered up the courage to attempt a bunny hop and succeeded about 4". Not as high as when I was a teen on my Haro team master but it's coming back to me. I was impressed and I rarely swear but a good ole fashion f yeah came out. I had a huge smile. I was proud of myself.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Went for a ride yesterday. First ride since the day before my bike got stolen, so that was awesome! Plus the bike I bought for $325 completely blew me away! I'd been riding an entry level specialized hardrock 29er with low level components and worn out Suntour coil fork.
    My "new" bike is a Stumpjumper expert 26er, so besides the suspension and shifting being a night & day difference, the handling was waaaaay more nimble and easy in the tight rocky sections.
    It did bite me once at the very end though because there was a little bypass path with loose gravel going around a gate, I leaned into it like I would have with my 29er and slid out a little sending me shoulder first into a metal fence post. That was sadly only the second most embarrassing thing I did though.
    At the beginning when we just got there, I had just finished working on my wife's bike and went to run it through the gears. I did one little bunny hop, but like an idiot I was wearing flip-flops, my foot slipped, and i dug the end of my big toe into the parking lot pavement. It broke my toenail in half and ripped some skin of the front of my toe. Looked pretty gross because the nail was still attached to the skin hanging off and it was bleeding everywhere. Not exactly the ideal start to the ride, but it wasn't that bad once I got my riding shoes on and was clipped in.

mtbr member
    Yup ^^

Sent from my kltedv using Tapatalk
    "Mountain biking: the under-rated and drug-free antidepressant"

mtbr member
    I did, and I was tired of doing the same loop at my local trail, so decided to explore! Ended up with 12miles, and 1600' of climbing.

Found a great challenging (for me) ST, it was nice to change scenery.

https://www.relive.cc/view/1130134639

2016 SC Heckler R build
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

mtbr member
    Yes! Got another Saturday ride in on my local trail. Still damp, but things dried up much quicker than I've ever seen, overall. Took more direct, but much rougher, lines than usual to square up on the slippery roots and rocks, got better traction where they weren't, plus stayed in a higher gear to keep momentum(to lose momentum is to lose traction, to lose traction is to lose momentum, and all that good stuff). My lower back is knowing it, but under conditions that I normally avoid this trail, I PR'd the first lap, then beat that by 48 seconds on the next one!
    Man, I love this sport...and having this little trail close bydid you ride today?-received_10213392850678781.jpg

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenM View Post
    Site of the "missing gloves incident". Stopped for a moment to look in my pack, couldn't find my gloves or remember taking them off, went back maybe a mile downhill to where I'd taken a break at the above trail junction, then climbed back up only to find my gloves...right where I'd left them.

Name:	received_10213380406207677.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	1151549
    They're YELLOW. How could I not see them?
    Actually I stepped back a few feet in the other direction, and they "disappeared" because of the curvature, but still
    Your gloves were like trying to find Waldo in that photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by targnik View Post
    So I shoot off all full of bravado, hit this wee booter - grabbing some air, then I land - leading into a greasy rut.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    did you ride today?-forest-summer.jpg

Just a quick 17 km loop today. Not much, but better than nothing!

mtbr member
    Jun 2016
    Had a massive pedal strike today. Bout sent the rear end over the front and me into heaven. Took a nice chunk out of the Nylon Race Face Chester pedal.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Forgot to take a photo until I was done riding. A little less than 40 miles on the limestone rail trail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-dscn0583.jpg  

9 lives
    We did a quick 20km loop this evening.

did you ride today?-20728303_1972095159701592_465190678066498231_n-1-.jpg

did you ride today?-20770265_1972097733034668_7428376820002451539_n.jpg

did you ride today?-20767922_1972097433034698_4581076548788657647_n.jpg
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

No good in rock gardens..
    Quick 24km comprising tight singletrack and some up and down fire road climbs. Spring feels close now, finally!
    Less isn't MOAR

humber river advocate

churned some butter today

did go for a ride in the province today...

did you ride today?-c1.jpg

spinning out the legs

did you ride today?-c3.jpg

fired up the rocket

did you ride today?-c2.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

Cycologist
    I'm visiting Portland, Oregon so I rented a road bike for a few days. Wow, so awesome to be able to ride pretty much anywhere in the city and feel safe doing so. Got in a little over 25 miles, rode up Rocky Butte and Mt Tabor. Riding with one of my cousins tomorrow.

mtbr member
    20+ miles yesterday with 1500 feet of climbing. 19.5 miles today with a little less climbing. Spanked both days hard.

Met up with a bunch of riders this morning and showed them some new trails. Everyone was happy.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    If there is a new trail to-be-built in my town, surely it should be this one! From the top of Black Canyon across the ridge lines to Apache Creek. From my house it is a 17.8 miles with 3010 vertical feet. At this point, this qualifies as an adventure ride. With a little bit of work it could be a world-class bit of single track!

did you ride today?-lost-loops.jpg

9 lives
    I did a long run this morning and Chris did some trail work. After my run I joined him on the trail for a loop. No pics from the ride... BTW skeeters are still unbelievably ravenous.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Go away smoke. I have riding to do!

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    did you ride today?-img_0787.jpgFrom yesterday's ride, my MTB's have been neglected for a while now, so I took both out n the past couple days to work with the puppy

mtbr member

Quick Roll in Granite Bay

did you ride today?-img_2502.jpg

slow
    I finally got out again the past couple of mornings, after over a month with almost no riding at all. My brand new tire has become lighter weight and has less rolling resistance than when I installed it 120 days ago.

did you ride today?-bart.jpg

mtbr member
    8miles of road on Tue and 8 more today. Warm up ride for Big Bear tomorrow, I cant wait for my first bike park visit!
    2016 SC Heckler R build
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Tried a new trail today. Got 10 miles in. Trail is located in a city park along the river. Not very long at 3 miles. Did 3 laps. Not very technical but very twisty and narrow. Really fun little trail. Cudos to the builders, they did a great job laying out some fun trail in a small space.

Fat guy on Fat tires

Weakened Warrior
    Nice to have some cooler mornings...usually doesn't happen till September.

did you ride today?-img_0408_9_-large-.jpg

RAKC Industries
    Jan 2017
    Riding at a totally new location this week. Sugar bottom Iowa.

Were camping at the lake here, only riding so far was tooling around exploring a little after making dinner. First time fat bike has done any real "beach riding". Small beach for swimming and such. Thought about going into the water since the marked swimming area is rather shallow. But decided soaked riding shoes was a bad idea.

So this is what im doing right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Life on a bike doesn't begin till the sun goes down.

US partner for ITUO and Ravemen:
    www.rakcindustries.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    Hit up some trails an hour down the road yesterday. Around 11km and 1200' of climb, so a bit short but super fun. Today was bike park day, burned off a bunch more runs, addictive that bike park stuff!

mtbr member
    Made it to Snow Summit bike park, and survived 3 runs only because one guy was fighting a cold. Rode the beginner trail first, then to an intermidiate trail. I did ok, but it was tougher, and lost a bit of confidence, but no spills. Third run was blue as well (Skyline) and that was a blast.

Had some beers, helped out a fellow rider with a flat, and saw a guy have a really bad fall, but he was ok. Great Saturday! Sorry if too many pics.

2016 SC Heckler R build
    Nashbar 29er (Rigid)

Giggity!

9 lives
    We had a very nice caturday evening ride

did you ride today?-20914389_1975213452723096_8016246337073224885_n.jpg

did you ride today?-20883054_1975215209389587_8239751094183659743_n.jpg

did you ride today?-20954001_1975214046056370_9016731949257349944_n.jpg

did you ride today?-20993097_1975219742722467_4879528674103049254_n.jpg
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

humber river advocate
    yup was a good ride

did you ride today?-20953908_1975216519389456_5302008935222216435_n.jpg
    broadcasting from
    "the vinyl basement"

build trail!

mtbr member
    20.6 miles with 1550 feet of climbing. Too sick to ride yesterday, but well enough to bang one out today.

If you're not shredding, you're not living !

9 lives
    I did an early morning run and a late afternoon ride. Lots of mushrooms in the forest

did you ride today?-20954034_1975588796018895_3760086094955748639_n.jpg

did you ride today?-20915195_1975588142685627_5252670569277209416_n.jpg

did you ride today?-20914403_1975588322685609_1944925308019416439_n.jpg
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Elitest thrill junkie
    It rained. We rode.

(trails are hardpacked this time of year)

did you ride today?-g0017241.jpgdid you ride today?-20953806_10101240335639628_8340700785457699920_n.jpgdid you ride today?-20915324_10101240336607688_331164652873346366_n.jpgdid you ride today?-20901637_10101240334851208_756577347194150102_o.jpgdid you ride today?-20935097_10101240335904098_7227737284035289114_o.jpgdid you ride today?-20883103_10101240334876158_5787191698092004842_n.jpgdid you ride today?-20934135_10101240335300308_469309261605791936_o.jpgdid you ride today?-20989030_10101240335240428_3891338270297682152_o.jpgdid you ride today?-20994018_10101240336243418_2183327764026499347_n.jpgdid you ride today?-19642430_10101240336991918_6913270770635221238_n.jpgdid you ride today?-20934133_10101240337026848_1962757915471503681_o.jpg
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Co Springs
    No picture although I rode a short bit Sunday.

My wife wanted to surprise the grandkids with t/o from Subway (they have a few favorite items there) so I decided to meet her at the kids house. Not a far distance but a few good hills and minimal traffic dangers.
    That 38 mph hill going is a booger coming back up but just as I was thinking an 86 degree sunny afternoon and this ride was a bit much, I leveled out and was feeling accomplished in a less than fatigued way.
    - No doubt, the 27.5 x 3 tires with squishy nobbies eat up some burn and could have had a bit more psi in them.

Got to remember that feeling just after the questions come.

mtbr member

Name:	received_10213380405367656.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	1151548
    Coldwater is THE PLACE to be after a rain!

36 miles Saturday. The ProCal is like cheating on long distance rides!

did you ride today?-procal.jpg
    In serving the wicked, expect no reward, and be thankful if you escape injury for your pains.

mtbr member

Last Patch

Last Patch of Snow on HITG

did you ride today?-img_2551.jpg

did you ride today?-img_2548.jpg

did you ride today?-tyfesmo.jpg

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    It was a social ride day, as many Sundays are. Not super fast, but we always do something kind of grueling.

This was the "secret social" ride: 15 miles with 2784 feet of elevation gain in 2:18 min. It is possible to drop the hammer on this one and carve out almost 30 minutes of overall time--no stopping, full gas the whole way, and with the taste of blood in your mouth almost the whole way. But that isn't sociable!

did you ride today?-img_2238.jpg

This photo is from the north side of Atalaya looking off to the Northwest. Picacho Peak is below and off to the left. The traverse across Picacho to Atalaya is one of the most awesome sections of single track. Techy with some big moves, a big drop off to the side, but nothing so huge that if you mess up it could really hurt you (except in a couple of spots!).

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    22+ miles this morning. Never saw another person. Lots of deer and the creeks were running good. What a great day! Now time to watch the eclipse
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails did you ride today?-img_2049.jpg  

mtbr member
    Done with this stupid MapMyRide app, though it's probably my phone's fault.
    It always screws me on mileage by a good 10%, sometimes 20, but it set a new record today.
    After the first lap of a 4.78 mile trail:
    did you ride today?-screenshot_2017-08-21-15-40-09-1.png
    Major fun, as usual, though
    did you ride today?-received_10213470129970715.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalkerfiveo View Post
    Coldwater is THE PLACE to be after a rain!
    Man, that place always leaves me feeling beat up, though.
    I just switched my bike back to singlespeed, but had mainly put gears back on it for Coldwater. As it turns out, sitting down on a hardtail there is not to my taste!
    I'm gonna descend Chilowhee instead of Bomb Dog next time. Been climbing it back up from Bomb Dog so I could come back down Goldilocks, lately, but it looks like it'd be really fun to go down

Cycologist
    It always screws me on mileage by a good 10%, sometimes 20, but it set a new record today.

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-21-15-40-09-1.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	1153371

Name:	received_10213470129970715.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	1153372
    hey! you found the shortcuts!

mtbr member

Name:	Screenshot_2017-08-21-15-40-09-1.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	1153371

Name:	received_10213470129970715.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	1153372
    I have had the same problem with Trailforks. When I set it on record my ride the mileage is always off. My guess is that even though the GPS can see the elevation change it can't see the increased distance the elevation changes add. It is very frustrating. I know my bike computer is accurate, well within < .1 miles on a 20 mile ride. The app is always off, but not as much as yours is. It is typically about 1/4-1/2 mile off over a 10-12 mile ride.
    Change begins by doing something different.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Easy spin (10 3/4 miles 1300 vert) to watch the solar eclipse! Wow! How wondrous!!

The sky looked like this....
    did you ride today?-img_2246.jpg

Co Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmaster View Post
    Easy spin (10 3/4 miles 1300 vert) to watch the solar eclipse! Wow! How wondrous!!

The sky looked like this....

Name:	IMG_2246.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	1153404
    Thanks for the picture.
    I was sleeping and the Solar Boom never woke me up.

There was one, Right ?

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Did 10 miles tonight with the Monday night group ride. Did my first big obstacle. It's called the Boy Scout bridge. Not my pictures cause I was to busy riding it to take pictures
    did you ride today?-img_3635.jpgName:  IMG_3636.JPG
Views: 15
Size:  56.6 KB

Fat guy on Fat tires

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344