mtbr member

Danish Snow Ride (pics)

The first snow fell in Denmark, so I took a 2 hour ride through some local trails. Finished the cold day off with a hot shower and a nice cold beer

Enjoy,

Thomas
    Attached Images Attached Images

lover of trees
    Oct 2005
    Nice...

We did the same thing our first snow ride! What did you drink? I brought Victory Hop Wallop for all four of us. A victory beer after a four hour ride in 3" of fluff.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by xc_xtc
    Nice...

We did the same thing our first snow ride! What did you drink? I brought Victory Hop Wallop for all four of us. A victory beer after a four hour ride in 3" of fluff.
    That sounds like a great reward, I myself had a Old Speckled Hen...perfect way to end a good day of riding.

Thomas

mtbr member
    Thanks for the pics, it's stuff like this that keeps me going in the winter while away from my mtn bike.

Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005

Nice Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Maskedman
    The first snow fell in Denmark, so I took a 2 hour ride through some local trails. Finished the cold day off with a hot shower and a nice cold beer

Enjoy,

Thomas
    Hey Thomas. Nice Pics! Your terrain there in Denmark looks exactly like out terrain here in western Pennsylvania! Amazing! Cold beer+Hot shower after ride=Nirvana!!

Crainius Maximus
    Oct 2005
    Nice pics!

BTW, can I have all of your gold anodized goodies? Just wondering, because it never hurts to ask!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaMtnBkr
    Hey Thomas. Nice Pics! Your terrain there in Denmark looks exactly like out terrain here in western Pennsylvania! Amazing! Cold beer+Hot shower after ride=Nirvana!!
    Thanks PaMtnBkr, that sounds cool...do you have any pictures from Pennsylvania?

And Toro, I'm sorry my friend, I can't live without my bling you know

Thomas

mtbr member

Good job! Denmark looks similar to some of the places we ride in..

Northeastern PA. Appreciate you posting the pics. I have posted quite a few pictures recently in this site. They are in the Pennsylvannia thread, look for items posted by JeffSkisMontana. Let me know what you think of the shots.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member

Forgot.......................

There are some PA pictures posted in the "passion" thread under the title "Sunset/Moonrise" in Mountain Top.
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........