Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

bike names

13K views 78 replies 73 participants last post by  Leopold Porkstacker 
#1 ·
I decided to personalize my Kona with a name. Anyone else name their rides?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
"$#@%#% Bike!" Is a frequent one....

:D

Seriously though, I name my bass guitars and all my boats have had names....but really never a bike. It is always "My Schwinn LeTour", "My Rainier" or whatever the model is called. Well, except for my current Rincon. That one frequently is called "The ill - tempered, Zebra striped bike"....

Reactions: Mazukea
#62 ·
Well I work at a vinyl company, and a friend suggested we put our nicknames on our bikes. I thought it was a dumb idea, but after the first couple people saw the decals I made, we now have about 15 guys that have em...just about every ride we meet someone new, I end up making another set. A few are:
Frog Legs
Lugi
Eddie Cruz
Honey Badger
Agro Kris
Stache Gordon
Dirty Bashtard
Zippy

#71 ·
My wife names all our vehicles.
Cars are "BB 'cape" (Ford Escape) and "BB Soul" ( a KIA).
All our cars are named BB for some reason, and they get monogrammed when they are pinstriped.
Her bike is Reggie (it's red).
My bike is Zenny (?)
Works for me!

Reactions: Mazukea
#74 ·
Trixie (Fuel 9.9), Trina (Superfly Carbon Comp), and Tammy (Madone 5.2). When I posted a pic of my (then new) Fuel a friend of mine asked me what "her name was" and so it began. They all start with T because they are Treks. They are collectively referred to as the Black Fleet because...nevermind...you can figure it out.

#79 ·
My bikes and their corresponding names:

• On-One Inbred 29er (with a Lefty fork): Inbred Lefty
• 9:zero:7 fatbike: The Fatfuck
• Leader LD-510H: The Cheapster (the frame was $65, LOL!)
• Surly Big Dummy cargobike: The Land Yacht
• Santa Cruz Superlight (used to be owned/raced by Menso): The Mensocycle
• 2009 11th Anniversary Edition Surly 1x1: The One

#15 ·
I had a buddy that used to name his motorcycles. Annoyed the **** out of me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.