• 11-13-2012
    wallstreet
    Sex
  • 11-13-2012
    shekky
    a broken spoke kept me from finishing my ride today.
  • 11-14-2012
    Excuse4Fun
    My Wife... To her credit she didn't want me to go ride in the dark without any lights. I got mad and then had to say sorry cause she thinks rationally and I don't.
  • 11-14-2012
    irishpitbull
    My personal trainer. She crushed my quads and can barely walk let alone ride. One hell of a workout, she is gonna make me a freight train for next season.
  • 11-16-2012
    SonnyP
    RAIN! It will rain all weekend! :(
  • 11-16-2012
    Tincup69
    Brutal cold, I woke up feeling like absolute garbage. I was looking forward to riding this morning and also tomorrow morning. Maybe I will get lucky and feel better tomorrow.
  • 11-17-2012
    wallstreet
    I ain't home, funeral expected in the coming days & starting to feel a sinus cold :(
  • 11-18-2012
    wallstreet
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Excuse4Fun View Post
    My Wife... To her credit she didn't want me to go ride in the dark without any lights. I got mad and then had to say sorry cause she thinks rationally and I don't.

Rare! To have a 'rationale' mrs!!! Lol why do we always have to say 'sorry' come to Europe & don't say 'sorry lol
  • 11-18-2012
    shibiwan
    Swollen left hip from my fall two weeks ago has me benched.
  • 11-18-2012
    sgtjim57
    Nothing!!!
  • 11-18-2012
    Gordon Shumway
    1 Attachment(s)
    This.. And a stiff shoulder too.
  • 11-19-2012
    kjlued
    Friends grrr

Didn't stop me from riding but cut it in half.

Saturday went riding with friends. A few miles in one mentioned he had to be somewhere by a certain time so dropped a few trails off the route to get to ensure the better ones would be in the ride and about half way there the other decided they didn't want to ride anymore and since I rode to the trails with her, I had to go back.
    Ended up being a 14 mile ride of mostly service road. I was a bit annoyed.

Aggravated me because with the season changes and work, my weekday rides are out and I didn't think I would be able to ride the next day.
    I was able to squeeze a last minute short ride in on Sunday but chose to do it solo.
  • 11-19-2012
    shibiwan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OCtrailMonkey View Post
    This.. And a stiff shoulder too.

I share your pain.

-S
  • 11-19-2012
    cmg71
    Being in Columbus OH and not at home in Switzerland, stopped me riding today, going home tomorrow :)
    Damn its flat here........lot of cool urban possibilities though
  • 11-19-2012
    shekky
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cmg71 View Post
    Being in Columbus OH and not at home in Switzerland, stopped me riding today, going home tomorrow :)
    Damn its flat here........lot of cool urban possibilities though

too bad you couldn't rent a bike and drive forty miles south to chillicothe...
  • 11-19-2012
    T3AM FL4SH
    A 24 hour shift kept me from riding...

I HATE YOU ARMY! WHY YOU MAKE ME WORK SO MUCH, i just want to go out and start learning how to ride a mountain bike on something other than tarmac
  • 11-19-2012
    2ridealot
    Tired legs from a century the day before...back at it tomorrow
  • 11-20-2012
    cmg71
    If thats cricket youre talking about..congrats :)
  • 11-20-2012
    2ridealot
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cmg71 View Post
    If thats cricket youre talking about..congrats :)

No cricket, 100 mile hilly bike ride
  • 11-20-2012
    Hpirx
    One more round today of clearing Trailview on Long Island after Sandy.

Finally getting the last of the big stuff out of there with the chainsaw ( you did not hear that from me).

Had the bikes in the cars ready to go for the ride afterwards, but the crew decided on Reubens at Duggans instead! (good choice!).

Hats off Guys! SW to Manetto is Clear!
  • 11-21-2012
    QuenteK25
    Family visiting, sick kid, potty training kid...bleah
  • 12-12-2012
    NismoGriff
    Scaphoid fracture, torn rotator cuff and torn labrum. I won't be riding for a few months.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...205_140911.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...207_190803.jpg
  • 12-12-2012
    SeaBass_
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...7BC24ABA02.jpg

Ingrown toenail removal has me sidelined for now.
  • 12-12-2012
    Map204
    Sick wife. Flu, nothing horrible.
  • 12-12-2012
    blockphi
    Six inches of new, heavy, wet snow with another 4 to 6 forecast for today. Oh, wait, that didn't stop me from riding...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8478/8...6e79bd2a_b.jpg

Note: The skinny bike in the rack behind me has been there for 6 months without moving - thus has much more snow on it than my ride - mine's been sitting there for four hours in this pic.