Mtbr had two teams... a 10 man and a Solo!
24HOA Monterey. What a cool event! I've done it for 5 years. 10-man for a couple of years then 5-man teams of late. This year though, I wasn't going to make it because of a busy May cycling schedule and a growing yesdear list.
The stars aligned though and I was able to leave my kids at a party in Salinas and spend a few hours at Laguna Seca. I did one lap for the 10-man team and hung out with the gang. It's so good to see old friends again and meet a few new ones.
- I'm not sick of Ogle yet... even though I was with him 8 days in Colorado last week. Josh is the life of the party and I think he's just planning to go on road trips all summer long.
- Fast Eddy is awesome. He ran the show like a pro and was never seen without a beer.
- Moschika, Joe Steel, Joseph, JRM, Mike, Dan, DMFT, Jay, Captain Kana, Bruce... it's awesome to see you guys.
- Cosentino was in bad shape with a useless shoulder, riding solo singlespeed. But still smiling as always though.
- Roger was doing solo singlespeed and looking pretty serious. Hope your epic turned out ok bud
-Weir and team wtb... 41 minute lap. Is that all you got??
Sorry I had to bolt. I was actually pretty weak and slept about 14 hours Saturday night. Good to see you all. Stories??
Joseph, Ina, and Captain
Fast Eddy on his usual pose
Bruce... without his beloved Turner
JRM with his refried refried beans
Mikesingletrack and a stalker
Roger - singlespeed solo
At work, Mike Britten
Andy sporting some nice nail polish
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Thread: 24 Hours of Laguna Seca pics
Check out our holiday gift suggestions
See All Holiday Gift Guides - Click Here »