mtbr member

St. Lucia Mountain Biking

Any one know of a somewhere I can rent a bike and get quality maps? I'll be down in SL in Nov 2007 and plan on bringing my pedals, shoes, clothes, etc. Front suspension is a must, full would be nice. I won't be there long enough to justify bringing my bike. Plus with a resort that's costing 450 a night, I want to spend a good amount of time at the resort. I want to keep the mileage and climbing below 25 miles and 2,500 feet,

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Chk out pg 42 of Bike (current edition). if i can figure out how to upload scan I will

mtbr member
    Just got the mag the other night, thanks for the post though!

Chris

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Sounds like perfect timing..if you go please post pics. that island was one the very short list as was resort AC for honeymoon.

MTB B'dos
    Holy F*cking $hit, you obviously are loaded What hotel is that, must be the one by the Pitons right on the beach - nice place, but I wouldn't pay that a night for anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdusack
    Any one know of a somewhere I can rent a bike and get quality maps? I'll be down in SL in Nov 2007 and plan on bringing my pedals, shoes, clothes, etc. Front suspension is a must, full would be nice. I won't be there long enough to justify bringing my bike. Plus with a resort that's costing 450 a night, I want to spend a good amount of time at the resort. I want to keep the mileage and climbing below 25 miles and 2,500 feet,
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx
    Holy F*cking $hit, you obviously are loaded What hotel is that, must be the one by the Pitons right on the beach - nice place, but I wouldn't pay that a night for anywhere.
    The resort includes all meals, drinks, scuba, snorkeling, water skiing, etc, for two of us. So while 450 seems steep, it would be much more if it did not include those items. No, I am not loaded either. Wouldn't be driving a 13 year old car if I was!

MTB B'dos
    Ah, well then that's a different story for sure. $450 a night al inclusive for 2 people is a pretty good deal "in season". Which one is it, the one by Rodney Bay Marina? 'Cause now I know it couldn't be the one by the Pitons.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdusack
    The resort includes all meals, drinks, scuba, snorkeling, water skiing, etc, for two of us. So while 450 seems steep, it would be much more if it did not include those items. No, I am not loaded either. Wouldn't be driving a 13 year old car if I was!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    I think it is Sandals Regency?