26er

Redneck Western States Unite - ID,MT,WY,NV need own forum

Nothing against the aussies or brits but I could really car less about what is going on down there and I am sure you feel the same way! I am getting tired of posting in "other areas" since we have some of the best riding in the country.

Do we need to picket the MTBR offices to be heard!?
    Live to ride!

Cannondale Jekyll Carbon 1
    Cannondale Trigger Carbon 2
    Transition Bottle Rocket
    Niner MCR 29er Hardtail

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Amen brotha'

Since Nevada has already scored their own forum, an ID, WY, MT forum makes sense.

Politically Incorrect
    Agreed. When I first came to these forums a couple of weeks ago, I was surprised that the mountain west states did not have their own forumns.

Tracking up the place
    Yes we need our own forum....greenies have thier own...( No offense but you know the plate color)

mtbr member

We want our forum, we want our forum, ...

What's the online equivalent of banging cups on the prison bars? ID, MT, WY!

Tracking up the place

Forum Forum Forum

[SIZE=14]Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum ForumForum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum ForumForum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum ForumForum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum ForumForum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum Forum[/SIZE]

Tracking up the place

See if that works

???????

Back of the pack fat guy
    Jan 2004

Once again....

...we ask for our own forum, once again we appear to be ignored by the Colo/Cali-centric bent of the administrators of this site. I mean, Jesus - Nevada has its own page, but the only state to get an A rating for its trails and trail access gets lumped into "Other?" Perhaps we need more crime, more pollution, more people, a higher cost of living, fewer trails, and more of a poseur attitude - then we can be just like Colorado and California!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    As far as I'm concerned, let's let them keep the Cali/CO centric focus and us Idahoans (and Mt and WY) can spend more time riding our uncrowded, silk smooth singletrack. Why advertise?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Rednecks unite - say nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by mika962
    As far as I'm concerned, let's let them keep the Cali/CO centric focus and us Idahoans (and Mt and WY) can spend more time riding our uncrowded, silk smooth singletrack. Why advertise?

I suspect the Cali/CO centric focus is occuring because the operators of the website have actually done a little exploring in Idaho, Monata and Wyoming. They know a good thing when they ride. Moab use to be a nice quiet one bike shop town in the early 80's. I bet the locals wish everyone had kept their mouth shut.

I am with mika, "why advertise"!

Tracking up the place

shhhh.

Maybe so... think about the henry fork, and the snake and the Miracle Mile... You can't fish there without ever seeing a green plate... As for the Cali 's it too far to drive in my opinion, and unless we release our secret stash of rides... we should be fine...though a forum "to talk with ya all" ( wyomin as'cent) would be cool... Amen to smooth single track...

JAK
    mtbr member

totally agree, why...

Quote Originally Posted by Haroow
    Maybe so... think about the henry fork, and the snake and the Miracle Mile... You can't fish there without ever seeing a green plate... As for the Cali 's it too far to drive in my opinion, and unless we release our secret stash of rides... we should be fine...though a forum "to talk with ya all" ( wyomin as'cent) would be cool... Amen to smooth single track...
    would you want a 'forum'?
    Night has fallen.
    And there's nothin' we can do about it.

Tracking up the place

yup

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    would you want a 'forum'?

I think we should have one. Especailly for those folks, like myslef, that enjoy riding with freinds...I think hookin up once or twice year to enjoy rides or even post covert pics to ride, local events in the surrounding area.

Say for instance that fact that the Laramie Enduro 111k Mtb race is back, 4 yrs ago they had 300-400 racers... se Sites:

http://w3.uwyo.edu/~thorsnes/per/lre.html

http://www.laramieenduro.org/

http://cycling.org/lists/team-intern...6/898183189000

things like this aree important to those that sometimes ride alone or gruop ride with the other guys, whom have family, 9-5 and shift work...sometimes its hard to connect...This might me a way for all of ust to get together with southern wy eastern mt, west wy etc
    IT would never hurt if there isn't enough use eliminate it from server...my 2 cents

Salad Days
    Quote Originally Posted by mika962
    I'm with Mike, traffic sucks

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Im trying to get a hold of a guy with the last name of DOLNEY
    he rides Idaho
    if u find him (actually a true lost relative story)
    tell him to email me at aadamchak@cox.net