Salad Days

Montana - Bozeman

Anyone from Bozeman or Missoula?

mtbr member

South of missoula

Quote Originally Posted by jparker164
    Anyone from Bozeman or Missoula?

Whats up JP ?

I'm over here in Hamilton ... beautiful day today .. eh ? Spring weather is on it's way !!

You guys riding off-road yet ? We still have too much snow to really hit the trails.

later, Chad
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://redbarnbicycles.com/

Salad Days
    We still have a foot or so of snow in town. Some of the trails are ridable when frozen though. I'm heading down to Moab and Fruita this next week though

I'm from Florence, but haven't ridden much in Hamilton, jus up Blodgett and a few others. Extremely rocky is what I remember. The trails here are generally a little less so, but not all of them.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker164
    We still have a foot or so of snow in town. Some of the trails are ridable when frozen though. I'm heading down to Moab and Fruita this next week though

I'm from Florence, but haven't ridden much in Hamilton, jus up Blodgett and a few others. Extremely rocky is what I remember. The trails here are generally a little less so, but not all of them.

Moab....i'm on the same path, a group of us are heading down the last weekend of the month, and are going to be there for the week !! Speaking of thawing out...that's why i'm going.

Florence...cool ! Blodgett is an a$$ kicker, i hit that trail a couple of times per year. Inevitably that trail takes a piece/chunk of aluminum from my bike every time !! haha. We spend alot of time down by the Idaho divide, right off of Lost Trail Pass. Some great 25-40 mile shuttles. So you have family in florence still ? If so..the next time you come to visit look us up !!

later, Chad
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salad Days
    Quote Originally Posted by nwmtb
    We spend alot of time down by the Idaho divide, right off of Lost Trail Pass. Some great 25-40 mile shuttles. So you have family in florence still ? If so..the next time you come to visit look us up !!

later, Chad
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I do and will. If you are ever in Bozeman. . .

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Hi there.
    new to forums, in missoula. looking for anyone to ride with.
    Thanks,
    chris.

Just some dude.
    Jan 2004

Another Bozemanite here

We hiked Sypes Canyon last weeekend and there's still a lot of snow in there. I have heard that Revenue Flats (West of Norris) and Pipestone (over by Butte) are drying out. Might have to head out that way this weekend for a little dirt fix.

We do group mountain rides out of our shop (Stark Raven Cycles) on Thursdays. Once the trails dry out l'll post more details. The group road rides have started if you want to get in some paved miles. They leave from the shop on Wednesdays at 6:15 PM. We had a guy ride with us last night on his MTB and he seemed to have a good time.