Rip 9
    Mar 2007

Cool-blue Rhythm Help! Looking for a Bogota Colombia Riding Partner, Local, Suesca, and anywhere else!

It's a long shot, but I'm based here in Bogota Colombia for the next 16 months and looking for an AM/XC riding partner. I've been riding for almost six years now and consider myself above average, I like to ride all types of terrain and trails. I shipped in a Niner RIP 9 with a 140mm fork for for AM and an GF Hifi with a lightish build for XC. So far I've had great luck finding roadies, but I can't find anyone to hit the trails with. So I've been pulling routes of wikiloc and exploring on my own, but that gets boring and a can be bit sketchy. I do have an SUV that can carry three riders and bikes.

Yes, I have contacted the local clubs with almost all of my emails have been ignored. My spanish sucks so I can't blame them, but I'm taking classes and improving. Fitness wise I can climb La Calera in under a half hour, but for me it's all about having the most fun possible.

First round post ride is on me, Cheers!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013

Mtb

Hello,

I noticed your ad and was just in Colombia 2 month ago. Contact verdextremo. My cousin name is justo. (Who-stow) is how it's pronounced. Great bunch of guys that go everywhere, very supportive and like to compete as well. He is one of the executive members. Look them up on Facebook as I don't have the number on me but if you reply I will look for it. Enjoy

andres
    edmonton, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Landcruiserclimbs View Post
    It's a long shot, but I'm based here in Bogota Colombia for the next 16 months and looking for an AM/XC riding partner. I've been riding for almost six years now and consider myself above average, I like to ride all types of terrain and trails. I shipped in a Niner RIP 9 with a 140mm fork for for AM and an GF Hifi with a lightish build for XC. So far I've had great luck finding roadies, but I can't find anyone to hit the trails with. So I've been pulling routes of wikiloc and exploring on my own, but that gets boring and a can be bit sketchy. I do have an SUV that can carry three riders and bikes.

Yes, I have contacted the local clubs with almost all of my emails have been ignored. My spanish sucks so I can't blame them, but I'm taking classes and improving. Fitness wise I can climb La Calera in under a half hour, but for me it's all about having the most fun possible.

First round post ride is on me, Cheers!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    You can buy justo a drink on me. His English is pretty good also cheers

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    And it's not that they ignore your email it's that they probably can't reply back because its In English