mtbr member
    Mar 2007

East Africa rider call

Hey All, I have been living in Rwanda for over 2 years now. Anyways, I can't think of many places that has some better riding. With 8 million people and only several thousand cars, has created an area that has trails everywhere you look. From really easy roads that maybe see a handful of car pass on them each year to some steep 1000 (300m) descents down some real technical trails.

Anyways putting an open invite to anyone who is in this area want to ride. If you need any info feel free to contact me. Also if you do any rinding in the East Africa area please do tell.

Cheers,

Ken

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Moved on

Ok now I am in Bangladesh and again have an open invite to all that want to ride. Surprisingly for such a flat country there is some great mountain biking to be had, unfortunately nothing like Rwanda, but good none the less.

Also I am close to Nepal, this year it was the Annapurna circuit. Next year around April/May planning on riding the Doplo region. That is 10 days of riding in remote western part of Nepal and crossing several passes at 5000m or higher. If you are interested let me know.

Cheers,

Ken