mtbr member
    Sep 2004

New question here. Bike Rental in Puerto Rico

I'm planning a March trip to Puerto Rico-flying into San Juan, but probably staying on the southwest coast in Guanica. I'm thinking of riding there and also in Boqueron, Cabo Rojo, Mayaguez, Aguadilla, etc.

Where on the island can I rent a good bike for the week? I'd prefer full suspension (riding a Motolite, FSR and Giant VT 2 at home) but would also consider a good hardtail appropriate for local trails.

Thanks in advance for any leads- trail and seafood recomendations welcome as well!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo
    I'm planning a March trip to Puerto Rico-flying into San Juan, but probably staying on the southwest coast in Guanica. I'm thinking of riding there and also in Boqueron, Cabo Rojo, Mayaguez, Aguadilla, etc.

Where on the island can I rent a good bike for the week? I'd prefer full suspension (riding a Motolite, FSR and Giant VT 2 at home) but would also consider a good hardtail appropriate for local trails.

Thanks in advance for any leads- trail and seafood recomendations welcome as well!
    Actually, there is riding in Guanica. There is a place that rents bikes by the Copamarina beach resort. This was a couple of years ago (2000) but they had OK bikes - Pro-Flex (K2) type full suspension stuff.