Thread: Anybody

Tracking up the place

Anybody

from Wyoming?

mtbr remember
    I wish I was. I'm actually heading there in 2006 to attend NOLS in Lander (I'm currently living in the UP of MI. I have backpacked out there and it is beautiful- the wind river, yellowstone, tetons, etc. Ride on!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Yup

Hey, I'm from WY and I think we need our own forum. However, keep the local stashes local.

Tracking up the place

where

Ah Laramie,, North Fork in Snowys... Ah I like connecting the Brooklyn lake to Northfork to the Corner mountain loops, ... I also love training in Happy jack.. Are you going to do the Enduro??? I also like riding up and down the Barber from Corner mountain...
    Who all you ride with???
    "Home of the Bearlodge Mtn Classic"

The only hill is the one you make of it....

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

I ride

Quote Originally Posted by Haroow
    Ah Laramie,, North Fork in Snowys... Ah I like connecting the Brooklyn lake to Northfork to the Corner mountain loops, ... I also love training in Happy jack.. Are you going to do the Enduro??? I also like riding up and down the Barber from Corner mountain...
    Who all you ride with???
    with my girlfriend Gretchen mostly. I also ride with Carl Gose, Sam Trautman, and Ryan McCoy alot. I was planning on doing the Enduro, but I injured my knee in March. Gem City told me I needed surgery, but a Doc in Ft. Collins told be just to rehab it by riding my bike. I can handle that kind of therapy. Anyway, I do not know if I will be in shape for such a long haul, but it sounds like a blast.
    Hey, you are on the patrol are you not?

Tracking up the place

laramie

I used to live in Laramie till year ago. I live in Sundance.. good pay, fishing, riding in black hills, hunting etc..

I mainly rode with Sean Ziegler, Mitch Bock, Jesse, and a few others that ride the group at Fine Edge. My fly fishing /riding buddy Charles Alexander also... I used to ride with UW cycling team, but it was stunted due to jobs etc. I also rode on occasion with Jeremy Jones the chiro...

I really liked cactus canyon,and lovers, but due to landowner issues that will be lost forever..Does Carls father have a shop in Gillette? I think I have ridden with him once or twice, I've ridden with Scott Vogelman also, more like watched from distance as he ride better than I do.

As for the bike patrol in the laramie, no, if I still lived there I would though...I used to ride everyday in the happy jack/blair wallis area.

Have you ridden Lorry State park in CO?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

I know them

You are right about Carl. His step-dad owns Spoke and Edge in Gillette. I have ridden with Scott a little myself and Mitch and some of the Fine Edge Crew. I ride in Lory S.P. a few times a season. Horsetooth is not too bad either.
    Cheers!

Tracking up the place

cool

We'll have to hook up for ride someday..rehab that knee, maybe you could do half or 1/4 of enduro... the map is up on the web...all stuff we have ridden ....

mtbr member

I am in Wyoming too

I saw this thread and couldn't stay quite not saying HI to a few neighbors. I am in Gillette. I mostly ride around town and to work and stuff like that. I am just getting into trail riding and haven't really done a whole lot yet.

I do know Spoke and Edge. I bought my Gary Fisher there. Nice people.
    I'm not very smart, but I can lift heavy things

Tracking up the place
    Quote Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
    I saw this thread and couldn't stay quite not saying HI to a few neighbors. I am in Gillette. I mostly ride around town and to work and stuff like that. I am just getting into trail riding and haven't really done a whole lot yet.

I do know Spoke and Edge. I bought my Gary Fisher there. Nice people.

Cool Chris and Cat are great people... they can hookup some rides for you.. PM me and maybe we can set a ride up also ....

Tracking up the place

we have our own forum guys

Look up , we have our own forum.... ahh the peace..now don't go givin the rides away like candy...