Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    178

    any aussies here?

    hi,

    i'm new to the forums

    from sydney

    do some mtb and commuting

    anyone else

    wotz ur fave trail?

  2. #2
    Trail rider and racer
    Reputation: Trevor!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by wotzapollohimalaya
    hi,

    i'm new to the forums

    from sydney

    do some mtb and commuting

    anyone else

    wotz ur fave trail?
    Hey there.
    I am from Australia, and live in Tasmania. I come to sydeny once a month now to race. Did the first working week series race the other day at the Linsdale track and thought all that single track was great.

    There are a few Aussies roaming the boards on the DH and Weight boards and also all the others too.

    Cheers
    Trevor!

  3. #3
    From the land Down Under
    Reputation: Velophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by wotzapollohimalaya
    hi,
    i'm new to the forums
    from sydney
    do some mtb and commuting
    anyone else
    wotz ur fave trail?
    Hi from Melbourne.
    I'm here every now & again. Don't post much though.
    See also Farkin.net
    Cheers
    Steve

  4. #4
    Trail rider and racer
    Reputation: Trevor!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Good to see some Aussies around here. I am going to get an Aussie section put up in the Regional section in the next few days, hopefully we can get some discussion going on in there.

    Trevor!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor!
    Hey there.
    I am from Australia, and live in Tasmania. I come to sydeny once a month now to race. Did the first working week series race the other day at the Linsdale track and thought all that single track was great.

    There are a few Aussies roaming the boards on the DH and Weight boards and also all the others too.

    Cheers
    Trevor!
    cool... thanks trevor

    where in tassie do u live?

    wow, hardcore, u race?

  6. #6
    Trail rider and racer
    Reputation: Trevor!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by wotzapollohimalaya
    cool... thanks trevor

    where in tassie do u live?

    wow, hardcore, u race?
    I live a little outside Hobart.

    I race mainly on the MTB, specifically Endurance events and short course too in the Summer.

    Trevor!
    Trev!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sp00kme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    108

    not really an aussie but.....

    kiwi living in Brisbane, QLD

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    527

    Hi

    From Orange in NSW. Would like to see an Aussie board here also

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    178
    that would be awesome!

    maybe, like car forums, we could actually organise MTB rides in our local areas!

    also, looking at buying a bike... struggling with the choice and the amount of bike stores

  10. #10
    Trail rider and racer
    Reputation: Trevor!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by wotzapollohimalaya
    that would be awesome!

    maybe, like car forums, we could actually organise MTB rides in our local areas!

    also, looking at buying a bike... struggling with the choice and the amount of bike stores
    I will probably arrange some stickies (Permanent discussions) for local rides, races, shops etc if it is ok with gregg..
    Trev!

Similar Threads

  1. Great Site! Any Aussies here???
    By Panacea in forum Other Areas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 03:44 PM
  2. Hey Aussies....
    By drsam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •