MattSavage

WRT tomorrow...?? Anyone?

That's "W" as in Wilson...

I'm thinking about heading out there early, from PDX. Might be the last day for decent weather. If anyone else is interested in meeting up out there, let me know. i thnk I might start at Kings Mountain and head west. Out and back. Or if people show, maybe a shuttle from Elk to Jones or the whole damn thing?

Let me know.
    "I wrote a hit play! What have you ever done?!"

Have Ashtray, Will Travel....

Obviously Single

Sat?

No can do Friday, but if you decide to ride Saturday, I'm in. [You might want to bring a hand saw, whenever you go ...]
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

Ride More Work Less
    Jun 2006
    I'm 99% certain I'll be up there Friday between 8:30am and 9am. Since I rode the entire West end from Smith Homestead on Wed before Thanksgiving, I'm planning on an out and back from Smith Homestead going East to Kings Mtn, or all the way to Elk Mtn if I have time. I like starting from Smith Homestead as it's a nice warm up going to Diamond Mill before beginning the Kings Mtn climb. I have to time it so I'm back on the road by 1pm. If you want to do a similar ride let me know.

MattSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by avam
    I'm 99% certain I'll be up there Friday between 8:30am and 9am. Since I rode the entire West end from Smith Homestead on Wed before Thanksgiving, I'm planning on an out and back from Smith Homestead going East to Kings Mtn, or all the way to Elk Mtn if I have time. I like starting from Smith Homestead as it's a nice warm up going to Diamond Mill before beginning the Kings Mtn climb. I have to time it so I'm back on the road by 1pm. If you want to do a similar ride let me know.

Yeah, that sounds good to me. I can meet you at the smith homestead between 8:30 at 9. Maybe some others will chime in...

Can't do the weekend, LeeMan, maybe another time. Looks like you ride out there often enough.
    "I wrote a hit play! What have you ever done?!"

Have Ashtray, Will Travel....