Making fat cool since '71

Is it worth it...

to lug my bike to Bend next week? I'm going to be there for 8 or 9 days (most of which is taken up with baby sitting my neices and snowboarding, but I was thining I might take my bike since I do need to get some miles on it/me since my fitness is not pretty right now.

I know it will be cold as well, cold, but I can live with cold if it's "worth" it. I'm leaving tomorrow (saturday) AM fairly early so thoughts? Thanks.

Kraig...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

mtbr member

I Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by ImaKlyde
    to lug my bike to Bend next week? I'm going to be there for 8 or 9 days (most of which is taken up with baby sitting my neices and snowboarding, but I was thining I might take my bike since I do need to get some miles on it/me since my fitness is not pretty right now.

I know it will be cold as well, cold, but I can live with cold if it's "worth" it. I'm leaving tomorrow (saturday) AM fairly early so thoughts? Thanks.

Kraig...
    if it is, I was just talking to Wade at Vulture and the snow was coming down sideways in 6 deg temp's.

Of course if you got the room to haul the bike, you will probably be sorry if you don't

then there's this link http://167.131.0.179/Pages/RCMap.asp...s&curRegion=10

looks nasty.....
    Just the Pictures

The Shop

The Blog

Time To Ride,
    General Coonskins