Making fat cool since '71

Win your favorite RockShox fork and support trail access!

Hey, MTBR'ers...the Disciples of Dirt have been blessed with some great support from Rock Shox. If you know DOD you know we work hard and play hard...and that work not only maintains a whole lot of trails we all love to ride we are also working to get new miles of trail, maintain and increase our access in these ever increasingly contentious times for trail users. It takes time and money to do this work.

If you think you might want to support our efforts, buy a raffle ticket or two and support our efforts. If you just think you want a shot at winning your choice (single crown, no Boxxers, sorry) of the awesome forks Rock Shox has made available (not *every* model/color is available, but most)...well, buy a few tickets and we'll use the money to support our cause anyway!

Details and an option to buy them online if you're not able to enjoy yourself by riding or working with us anytime soon: RockShox Raffle: DOD Fundraiser | Disciples of Dirt

The mountain biking community is very special and strong in Oregon, we are truly blessed with great terrain, access and community, thank you to all of the trail stewards and supporters out there!

Brock...
    Last edited by ImaKlyde; 12-21-2012 at 10:31 AM.
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

We haven't ran out of tickets yet! Get some today!

Brock...

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaKlyde View Post
    We haven't ran out of tickets yet! Get some today!

Brock...
    I have mine!
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Will be buying mine soon!!

Dirty minded
    Nov 2008
    bought mine!

Last chance to get folks! We'll stop selling tickets online this evening. You do not have to be at ACM to win the fork but you DO HAVE TO BE PRESENT to win the other prizes, and there are a lot of great prizes. Someone is going to win a fork tomorrow! Get your tickets now and it might be you...better yet...come to ACM, ride your mountain bike, have fun in the woods and *then* win that Rock Shox fork!

Brock...