Making fat cool since '71

Well, here it is...

The new rig is done.

Now I just have to figure out how to ride the durn blasted thing. I gave it a shakedown ride this afternoon on "Berry's Revenge" (a, very, short bit of trail) after playing with the rear shock a bit. It definately isn't the Heckler. Final weigh-in was just a hair over 33 pounds for an XL built up to withstand my, shall we say, presence...

I think it's probably more bike than I "need" but hey, the insurance is paying for 80% of it. I do need to thank Bill and Gary from Wheel Works for banging this thing out so quick (although they did deprive me of the joy of wrenching on it, bastards...) and your very own Tim K. for lacing up the wheels while giving me a quick lesson on wheel building; you are the man (you missed the Dead Guy Ale and O.J. today Tim). Thanks guys.

If I can get my "responsibilities" over with in a resonable time tomorrow I'll see how it looks with some "real" mud on it. Ride well.

Kraig...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    WHOA! Nice new ride, Kraig.

It may take you a while to figure out the best settings of the shock. That thing is WAY adjustable.

Can't wait to see it in the WhyPass brown fade finish.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

Tree Hugger
    Looks pretty sweet ImaKlyde. That shiny "new bike" look will be gone after one ride. If you can ride tomorrow let me know. Im probably doing a mellow ride tomorrow around 12:30-1pm. Whypass or ?

Sasquatch
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

meatier showers

Dood...

...that's the most complicated singlespeed I've ever seen. Did you happen to buy a lock for this one?

Sorry, Kraig.

Okay, all kidding aside... Nice bike. Nice build. And they say white doesn't show dirt like black does, so good color choice to boot. All around good show, Matey.

Now... let's RIDE!

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

Making fat cool since '71

I'm down for mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    Looks pretty sweet ImaKlyde. That shiny "new bike" look will be gone after one ride. If you can ride tomorrow let me know. Im probably doing a mellow ride tomorrow around 12:30-1pm. Whypass or ?

Sasquatch
    I gotta see a guy about a car in Rice Hill early this AM and would love a mellow ride after that. My legs are still sore from banging the hills on my board Friday. Those 9am-9pm lift tickets sound like a good idea at 8:30 in the morning...

Give me a call on my cell and we can make it happen.

Kraig...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

Tree Hugger
    Enjoy the picture, cause she'll never look so nice and clean again. ImaKlyde and I got in a good muddy ride today that certainly got rid of the new bike smell. It was fun, we need to ride again soon.
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

mtbr member
    Glad you got the new rig out Kraig. I bet it's not white anymore, or is it that very special "Whypass White", which looks a little like reddish-brown.
    Who cares about the "new black, I think you've just defined the "New White". Now let's see the pics of that!
    Cheers, Tim

mtbr member
    Very nice looking bike! Love seeing more Turners in OR. Now if I could just see more 5-spots in the CreamPuff....

Nate
    Paco the "Flyin' Finn"