Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Wagner Creek watershed trails

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  unoveloce 
#1 ·
Looking for some up to date info on the trails at Wagner Creek watershed outside of Talent. Anyone ridden these? How are they? Are they clear of snow and ridable now? Thanks!

#2 ·
Nope. I'd stay far away. They really suck now and no one likes them anymore. Rumor has it they are covered in poison oak. Plus the private land owners are shooting on site, if you make it past the guard wolves they have posted. Oh yeah, they all go uphill now and cause bikes to break for no reason.

#3 ·
I'm immune to poison oak and love climbing. I'm a part time dog whisper-er and can ride faster than a speeding bullet. Oh, and I don't really care what people are into these days. So as long as I can fix my bike when it breaks, I'm golden....oh....wait, I still don't have any useful information on the trails....damn!

#4 ·
All kidding aside, they are in pretty good shape, but wet and somewhat soft. We've had a bit of late snow pack down to just about the tops of the trails and now it's starting to melt off. The creeks are high, and where there are springs, the ground is very wet. For the most part though, they are in good shape. The older sections that are a bit higher are a bit brushier than the lower stuff this time of year from not being ridden as much. Should be a fun time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.