Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,601

    Uh oh, we're doomed.

    Oregon is 2nd in the nation in inbound migration

    Just what Bend area trails need. More yahoos


  2. #2
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,582
    R U originally from Bend?

  3. #3
    MattSavage
    Reputation: mattsavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post

    Just what Bend area trails need. More yahoos

    Is Jaybo moving to Bend?
    "I wrote a hit play! What have you ever done?!"

    Have Ashtray, Will Travel....

  4. #4
    FKA Malibu412
    Reputation: Glide the Clyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,415
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsavage View Post
    is jaybo moving to bend?
    ^^^
    "I love the bike. It's my meditation. I think I'm bike-sexual." -Robin Williams

  5. #5
    meatier showers
    Reputation: Sparticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    7,331
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsavage View Post
    Is Jaybo moving to Bend?
    Um... hopefully TX, not Bend.

    =S
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jollybeggar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,354
    Fleeing California.
    Happy Trails
    Jolly

  7. #7
    The Brutally Handsome
    Reputation: Sizzler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,182
    Someone welcomed my family once upon a time, I would gladly return the favor!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sketchbook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    456
    Somehow I don't think mountain bikers are the bulk of the people moving to Oregon. And not only that people aren't flooding Bend. There aren't enough jobs!

  9. #9
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,582

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus View Post
    Um... hopefully TX, not Bend.

    =S
    Your obsession with Texas and I is a bit creepy. Get over it you stalker.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    308
    It was a creepy 72, sunny and dry today here in Austin. I ride perfect singletrack every weekend.

    That said. . . still homesick

  11. #11
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by pedalitup View Post
    It was a creepy 72, sunny and dry today here in Austin. I ride perfect singletrack every weekend.

    That said. . . still homesick
    Being in Texas, I would be homesick too. That place is an armpit!

  12. #12
    Keep Singletrack Single
    Reputation: willem3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Being in Texas, I would be homesick too. That place is an armpit!
    Not Austin!!! Great state in my opinion. Certainly has a super strong economy.
    Phil's Trail Steward for COTA
    http://www.cotamtb.com
    Phil's Trail Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/PhilsTrail

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jollybeggar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,354
    Texas was a great state until I moved out.

    Seriously it still is. Long live the Republic.
    Happy Trails
    Jolly

  14. #14
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,601
    Quote Originally Posted by willem3 View Post
    Not Austin!!! Great state in my opinion. Certainly has a super strong economy.
    Austin is a great city! But Ted Cruz, Steve Stockman, Louie Gohmert, et al., would make me miserable down there!

    I have a hard time handling Tea Baggers, sorry.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gorgedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Oregon is 2nd in the nation in inbound migration

    Just what Bend area trails need. More yahoos

    You're saying there are already enough yahoos? Good to know.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jeff in Bend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Austin is a great city! But Ted Cruz, Steve Stockman, Louie Gohmert, et al., would make me miserable down there!

    I have a hard time handling Tea Baggers, sorry.
    Tea Baggers? I'm not familiar with this term, please enlighten me.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in Bend View Post
    Tea Baggers? I'm not familiar with this term, please enlighten me.
    I think that " Tea Bagging" in Texas is typically a "don't ask / don't tell" sort of scenario.
    Master of Laundry...Lord of Cleaning!

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jeff in Bend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by poppa#1 View Post
    I think that " Tea Bagging" in Texas is typically a "don't ask / don't tell" sort of scenario.
    Well with that response I had to Google the term Tea Bagger, this is what I came up with:

    Tea Bagger

    -noun

    1) A male engages in the sexual act of tea bagging. in which he stands over his partner and lowers his******** into his partner's mouth, as if lowering a tea bag into a tea cup.

    2) A follower of the conservative US Tea Party political movement, often used as a derogatory term.

    Dirt Farmer, which definition were you referring to?
    Last edited by Jeff in Bend; 01-24-2013 at 04:32 PM.

  19. #19
    Keep Singletrack Single
    Reputation: willem3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Austin is a great city! But Ted Cruz, Steve Stockman, Louie Gohmert, et al., would make me miserable down there!

    I have a hard time handling Tea Baggers, sorry.
    No reason to use such terms DF. I happen to be a big fan of Ted Cruz. I wish there were more of him. All three of those men happen to stand up for the Constitution and my 2nd Amendment Rights. Without the 2nd there would be no 1st. Enough politics.....
    Phil's Trail Steward for COTA
    http://www.cotamtb.com
    Phil's Trail Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/PhilsTrail

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by willem3 View Post
    No reason to use such terms DF. I happen to be a big fan of Ted Cruz. I wish there were more of him. All three of those men happen to stand up for the Constitution and my 2nd Amendment Rights. Without the 2nd there would be no 1st. Enough politics.....
    Yep, agreed On both points.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    833
    Last one in syndrom.....happens every time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •