VP/ Terrain Designer

Trail buffing and shaping.

I was in Bend today and drove out to lower whoops to see what the snow status was. Sad to say the trail is still unridable, but the soil conditions are perfect for some pre season clearing, buffing, and shaping. I would like to help out by doing a little work on the lower section that is mostly snow free. Please hit me up with a yes or no, I do not want to do any toe stepping, so I'm asking the trail adopter/s for the ok??? Thanks
    Braun Enterprises LLC, Building Cool Stuff

mtbr member
    You will want to hit up Lev at Cog Wild. He's the steward on that trail. As you said, it's going to be a while before all the snow clears and Lev will plan work parties, so the work will get done.

Thanks for your desire to help out!

If you are interested in helping me on Helipad - email me joe.f.myers@gmail.com

I am heading up there this week to do some work, and could use some more hands.

cheers.

Afric Pepperbird
    Where've you been Nick?? Are you mainly working in Redmond these days?

Any more plans for saw sculpturing and/or wooden structures in the Bend area?

VP/ Terrain Designer
    Yeah pretty much been living on my DJ bike building jumps in Redmond, I have become the black sheep, due to some questionable building I may have done in the past.
    I constantly think about building new wood features, but COTA has yet to finalize a build standard with the forest service, and as far as I know there is still a hold on any new wood features. I was out at ODP today starting to clear and buff trail, It was painful to look at the ridiculous amount of work done for not... The features out there need some love and freshening up, just not sure I'm allowed to do it anymore. I will stick to shaping dirt and honing my shovel hand... although I do itch for some 2-stroke stoke every now and then.
    Braun Enterprises LLC, Building Cool Stuff