Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,558

    Thinking about TR400 out of Cascade Locks on Sunday

    Most of the typical winter trails in the area are blasted. Syncline is a mess I'm reading. Forest Park is a mud pit. I'm considering a ride up at TR400 this Sunday. It is in the wettest part of the Gorge but stays pretty dry due to rock.

    Anybody interested? I will be taking it easy because I'm out of riding condition.

    Jaybo

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Biker75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    493
    edit: where are you leaving from Jay?
    Hey Jay,

    How far from PDX is that?

    John
    Last edited by Biker75; 01-14-2006 at 06:46 PM. Reason: actually mapquested it my own lazy self.
    Beer has food value. Food has no beer value.

  3. #3
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,558

    It is about 30 minutes from Troutdale

    Quote Originally Posted by Biker75
    edit: where are you leaving from Jay?
    Hey Jay,

    How far from PDX is that?

    John
    Nice bike! Is that a Six Pack? I'm going to go up to Cascade Locks, park, and ride for a couple hours.

    Jaybo

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Biker75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo
    Nice bike! Is that a Six Pack? I'm going to go up to Cascade Locks, park, and ride for a couple hours.

    Jaybo

    Did you make it to Cascade locks Yesterday? I see you posted about syncline-just opt for a hike instead?

    Yep, got the new 6-pack-the RFX. Went for a ride yesterday, and the DHX-air shock was stricken by the 'stuck down' virus!! Only about 3 weeks old too!

    John
    Beer has food value. Food has no beer value.

  5. #5
    Daniel the Dog
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,558

    Mine did the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Biker75
    Did you make it to Cascade locks Yesterday? I see you posted about syncline-just opt for a hike instead?

    Yep, got the new 6-pack-the RFX. Went for a ride yesterday, and the DHX-air shock was stricken by the 'stuck down' virus!! Only about 3 weeks old too!

    John
    It tooks about 3 weeks for Fox to get my shock back to me. I still think the Romic it replaced feels better. Fox shocks are nice feeling go belly up often--at least for me.

    I hiked around Syncline to see the devastation. Did ride at TR400..good time but wet L(

    Jaybo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •