Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

Thinking about TR400 out of Cascade Locks on Sunday

Most of the typical winter trails in the area are blasted. Syncline is a mess I'm reading. Forest Park is a mud pit. I'm considering a ride up at TR400 this Sunday. It is in the wettest part of the Gorge but stays pretty dry due to rock.

Anybody interested? I will be taking it easy because I'm out of riding condition.

Jaybo

mtbr member
    edit: where are you leaving from Jay?
    Hey Jay,

How far from PDX is that?

John
    Last edited by Biker75; 01-14-2006 at 06:46 PM. Reason: actually mapquested it my own lazy self.
    Beer has food value. Food has no beer value.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

It is about 30 minutes from Troutdale

Quote Originally Posted by Biker75
    edit: where are you leaving from Jay?
    Hey Jay,

How far from PDX is that?

John
    Nice bike! Is that a Six Pack? I'm going to go up to Cascade Locks, park, and ride for a couple hours.

Jaybo

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo
    Nice bike! Is that a Six Pack? I'm going to go up to Cascade Locks, park, and ride for a couple hours.

Jaybo

Did you make it to Cascade locks Yesterday? I see you posted about syncline-just opt for a hike instead?

Yep, got the new 6-pack-the RFX. Went for a ride yesterday, and the DHX-air shock was stricken by the 'stuck down' virus!! Only about 3 weeks old too!

John
    Beer has food value. Food has no beer value.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

Mine did the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Biker75
    Did you make it to Cascade locks Yesterday? I see you posted about syncline-just opt for a hike instead?

Yep, got the new 6-pack-the RFX. Went for a ride yesterday, and the DHX-air shock was stricken by the 'stuck down' virus!! Only about 3 weeks old too!

John
    It tooks about 3 weeks for Fox to get my shock back to me. I still think the Romic it replaced feels better. Fox shocks are nice feeling go belly up often--at least for me.

I hiked around Syncline to see the devastation. Did ride at TR400..good time but wet L(

Jaybo